ForumsThe Tavernrandom dreams

18 4180
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

have you ever had random dreams share them here

heres mine it was totla drama island chris anouned somthing gwen and treny were in heliecopters they had a huge helicopter fight the broke them everybody had to fix it then just flashes of things like sugar happend

• 18 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

A rabid ferret bit me in the John Brown hind parts while me and my sister were running an animal daycare service. It was... odd....

JiffyJosh1
JiffyJosh1
51 posts
Peasant

One time I was in another dimension were there was no gravity, and there was nothing but sand dunes everywhere. I wanderd into the desert were I found a small puddle. I was so hot that I jumped in the puddle.(I don't know how this is possible with no gravity?) and it was really a portal to this dimension where I fell from a building and woke up.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Based on a true dream

I was walking down the street and a unicorn tackled me and said, "Neigh neigh whinny neigh."We became best friends and fought crime together.We went on all kinds of adventures. His name waz Butterscotch. One day a criminal ran to the top of a building. Me & Butterscotch chased him. His henchmen pushed him off of the top of the building and citizans fleed and ran away."NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!BUTTERSCOTCH!! WHYYYYY!!!!"I took out all of the men and ran down to see if Butterscotch was okay. Rainbow guts were all over the place.I put my hand in the rainbow guts, smeared it under my eyes, and music started playing,"I'm not afraid of rainbow guts".Then I said, "This... this is for Butterscotch

Then the dream ended.

...To be countued!!!

Showing 16-18 of 18