ForumsThe TavernList of Adult jokes in "Ice Age"

1 8671
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

This is the list of adult jokes in the film series, "Ice Age." Enjoy...

Ice Age

The original Ice Age script included some scenes that weren't appropriate for kids and received negative reception while in test screening. This is material that was cut from the movies and only appears on the DVD of the movie.

Ice Age: The Meltdown

When Manny finally convinces Ellie that she is a mammoth, he eventually tells her they can save their species, Ellie replies surprised saying that she had only been a mammoth for five minutes and he was already "hitting on her".
Manny tells Ellie that her butt is big and he finds that attractive
Crash and Eddie tell Manny that it's impossible to repopulate because "everyone will be a dude or his sister", which hints at incest and incestuos homosexuality.
When the group are walking through the mist, Sid catches his genitals on a rock, replying "Not anymore" when he warned -- to late -- that there is stump.

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

The third movie was by far, the most inappropriate film in the series.

Sid "milking" a male ox
When the Baby Dinos are born and Sid needs to find food for them, he tries to get milk from a sleeping male Ox. When Sid pulls an unseen appendage on the ox's underside, it wakes up and starts chasing Sid in anger, who yells, "I thought you were a female!". This hints that what Sid pulled was the Ox's penis.
At one part, when Manny and Diego are trapped inside an enormous carnivore plant, Diego says he feels "tingly", to which Manny responds "Don't say that when you are all up against me". Diego defensively replies, "Not that kind of tingly". This was a hint a sexual stimulation(or what Manny precieved it as).
Buck shoos a giant butterfly, he comments "I knew him when he was a caterpillar. Y'know, before he came out."
Buck admits castrating a Tyrannosaurus with a sharpened clamp shell, commenting he turned a T-rex into a "T-Rachel".
Buck, Crash, and Eddie are walking off while Diego and Manny stay behind to save Ellie from the guanlong. Diego tells Manny "I've got your back.", to which Buck comments "I've got your back? What's that mean 'I've got your back'? The front is where all the good stuff is."
When Diego is trying to push a log with guanlongs on it, it looks like he is giving birth.
When Buck, Crash and Eddie are using a Pteranodon to escape from a pack of Quetzacoatlus, the opossum brothers grab berries that they will use as ammunition against the chasers.
Scrat and Scratte in foreplay At this time, they reveal Scrat and Scratte, who are in foreplay.
When Sid sees the baby mammoth, he remarks it's a boy, then Diego says "That's its tail", to which Sid replies "It's a girl", of course, the shot of this part was from behind Peaches.

• 1 Reply
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Please don't copy and paste stuff from elsewhere on the internet. You did not create the content of this thread.

Showing 1-1 of 1