ForumsThe TavernYour Life

9 1704
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

What do you like about your life? What do you hate about your life? What is interesting about your life? What do you want more of in your life?
You don't have to answer all of these questions. Just answer as many as you wish. If that means none, you have no obligation to answer any of them.

• 9 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'm a very positive person, so I chose to only answer the positive questions! =)

What do you like about your life?

I have an awesome personality, I have a great job that I love and that pays well, I can handle and enjoy almost anything life throws at me and I have very few fears!

What is interesting about your life?

I've found that even the most mundane things can be interesting if you choose to embrace them in that light... I have that special skill that allows me to have fun no matter what I'm doing! At least, I think it's a skill... maybe I'm just crazy! =P
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Living it doesn't require much effort on my part. I chose the lazy path for that reason.

What do you hate about your life?

People think I'm disgusting because I'm a fat drunk. I don't like those people, even though they're right on all accounts.

What do you want more of in your life?

Money that I don't have to work for. A man can dream, after all.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I go to a good school and have really good grades. I have a girlfriend that I wouldn't trade for anyone else. I love that I play soccer like almost everyday of the week.

Well I don't hate anything about it, but if I could change something about it, it would be my bond with my dad. I have no bond with him which means I have almost nobody to push me in anything or teach me stuff.

I have 2 CIF rings. I look like a mexican Kobe with those rings on lol.

More real friends. I have a lot of "friends" but I don't trust most of them.
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Thats a little creepy...

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I live in a village miles away from the nearest town (15-30 minutes depending which one) and I can't drive and no one will ever drive me and the nearest bus route is a few miles off so I'm stuck with just my boring family nearly all the time also my internet is crappy.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Vague much?

I'm me, and not anybody else. Also, I don't live in some third-world country.

People in real life don't tend to like me very much, and it's no help that I have very little social confidence. Unfortunately that's circular logic because I have very little social confidence because people don't tend to like me very much.

Not very much. It's very hard to interest me.

I'd best leave that question to the people who know me.... that is, if anyone did know me.

Confidence. That's what I need most in my life. If I had that, I could accomplish much more.

How to gain it? I still haven't figure that one out.

You don't have to answer all of these questions.

Way to let me know this after I already answered all of the questions.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

My life well I like to play soccer and come on here as in AG so it's summer now and I'm going to soccer camps coming on here less.

why do you italic someone elses life story ?

So ya I'm not coming on as much and playing outside more tomorrow I'm going swimming, then the weekend and then a think I'm either playing soccer or going GO cashing there.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my hope and my imagination.

wow... i dont like saying this but i DISLIKE most things. hate is a strong word so im not going to use it.

maybe me as a person? not much is interesting.

go to college, be more independent with more confidence, look for nice people to be with and start a new life. oh and love of course.

kind of pathetic isnt it? XD
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I he=ate everything about it, and yet, I wake up every day. lucky me.

Showing 1-9 of 9