ForumsThe TavernWould you care?

14 3208
123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

Would you care if I left ArmorGames? personally i dont think anybody wud im probably one of the only top 100 people that have no friends that actually talk to them all the time and the only reason i play is to get friends obviously im not that friendly i guess well anyways I would like your opinion tell what u choose im starting a tally choose wisely my future lies in your hands

• 14 Replies
spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Well I care if anyone leaves. But we could be friends if you want! Get people off my friends list and try talking to them too!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well its never a good thing if someone leaves armorgames, just because your not numer 1 in ppoints or anything doesnt mean you have to

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Yes i agree. Dont leave cuz youmight not have friends or not enuf points! Just have fun and play games!

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

its boring without friends though

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well then try to post and talk to people, its not hard

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I can be your friend , and all that stuff.
It isnt hard to get friends,just keep trying =P
Talk to me if you ever need help... :3 .

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

personally i would not care

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

lol i agree with drunkendodo i do not care if anybody leaves.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

me either i dont even now you

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, this is total spam. In my personal opinion, I think you just want attention, but that's just me. It's not really that hard to get friends. Strike up an interesting conversation, and later ask if they want to be friends. Don't just say, "Hay! U wunt 2 b frends?" that is definately not the way to do it.

~Strider~

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

this is a pitiful attempt to ask for friends online. get some friends in real life please

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Well, all you do is leave an empty account, unless you tell the mods that you are leaving.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

One of the things to do to get friends is to 'demonstrate value' i.e. give people a reason and a chance to make friends with you.

However, there's a certain art to it. You have to balance showing yourself and your value without actually forcing it on other people. Try finding the balance between coming to people and having them come to you.

sneakysam
sneakysam
38 posts
Nomad

some of you guys are harsh. i would care . if someone cant get friends and leaves because of that its kinda saddening

Showing 1-14 of 14