130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Whoo! We got Carson Palmer! Go Cardinals!!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Palmer sucks but hey they had no other option.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Palmer sucks but hey they had no other option.

Going from Skelton to Palmer is quite the improvement, and quite the boost to my hope. I really hope he can help the Cardinals.
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Cheifs have Alex Smith and The Ravens are totally dead next year...we lost our whole team i mean come on!!!!
also Sports Illustrated came out with a mock draft so you might want ot check it out

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I am a Raider fan and I can honestly say that Carson Palmer is an above average quarterback. I wouldn't say he sucks but I would not call him elite. He threw for over 4000 yards last year and I believe 22 TDs. He also had 18 ints, but I went to a lot of games this year and half of those were passes that bounced off the receiver's hands and into the defense, not his fault.

I really hope he can help the Cardinals.

He will, nuff said

Sports Illustrated came out with a mock draft

This is really interesting, I was thinking that the Raiders were going the way of Jarvis Jones or Star Lotulelei. They are primarily foucussing on improving their defense so far this offseason signing Tracy Porter after they cleared a ton of cap space and Jones fits their scheme better than Shariff Floyd does, in my opinion at least. Also, I don't believe that Geno Smith is worth a first round pick for any team in the league. They all have good enough QB situations except for the Jaguars, who are talking to Matt Barkley, and the Jets, and let's face it, Rex Ryan doesn't have the sheer balls to put someone over Mark Sanchez. They signed David Garrard and Rex Ryan is still saying that Sanchez is gonna start for them.
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Yeah for once the first pick wont be a QB
also games have somewhat been announced they have preseason locations and teams and have regular season teams click here to see them

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah for once the first pick wont be a QB

I know. I'm so glad. And on a side note, I think that this is one of the worst QB classes that the NFL has seen in a while.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

They all have good enough QB situations

What about the Cowboys? Romo isn't really doing that great of a job for them... Personally, I do not think he deserves $108 million dollars... Even Tom Brady or Peyton Manning don't deserve that much.

Rex Ryan doesn't have the sheer balls to put someone over Mark Sanchez. They signed David Garrard and Rex Ryan is still saying that Sanchez is gonna start for them.

Are you kidding? Sanchez is good... at throwing those interceptions! That takes real talent to miss your receiver that many times in a season.

I know. I'm so glad. And on a side note, I think that this is one of the worst QB classes that the NFL has seen in a while.

Weird... Going from RG3 and Andrew Luck to nothing.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I am a Raider fan and I can honestly say that Carson Palmer is an above average quarterback. I wouldn't say he sucks but I would not call him elite. He threw for over 4000 yards last year and I believe 22 TDs. He also had 18 ints, but I went to a lot of games this year and half of those were passes that bounced off the receiver's hands and into the defense, not his fault.

I thought Geno Smith might go to the raiders but Matt Flynn finally gets to start. Let's see what he can do.

All the QB's were in the last draft.
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

All the QB's were in the last draft.

totally agree RG3 and Luck wow it was a good season for both rookie QB's but what about a QB that was overlooked but lead his team to the playoffs Russel Wilson
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

but what about a QB that was overlooked but lead his team to the playoffs Russel Wilson

Just goes to show that you never underestimate any Quarterback or team... You never know, getting the right mix of players can mean a playoff berth or a Lombardi Trophy.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

but what about a QB that was overlooked but lead his team to the playoffs Russel Wilson

He did have a better overall team compared to Andrew Luck's or RG3's. Seahawks had better defense and a running game.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

What about the Cowboys? Romo isn't really doing that great of a job for them

Tony Romo is incredibly underrated. Here's reality, he threw for over 4900 yards last season and over 20 touchdowns. Those are really good stats, career highs in fact. Everyone goes off about how he throws a lot of interceptions but I watched most of the Cowboys games this year and a good amount of them were from him throwing hail marys in the last minutes on a desperation 4th down. It could happen to anyone. Also, they go off about how the Cowboys don't make the playoffs and they blame Romo for it. Why?? He can't play every position, he can't play defense, he can't catch his own passes for his receivers, maybe if Dez Bryant wouldnt drop a quarter of the passes he sees then they will win some more games.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

He can't play every position,

No, he can't play every position, but he is the most important guy on the team. He's the Quarterback, the seasons wins and losses all fall on him and his choices. Dallas was 14th in total defense, and 6th in total offense... Not too shabby really.

He threw 19 interceptions last year... His accuracy is kind of questionable, you cant blame all those interceptions on his receivers.
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Lets go SAINTS!!!!!

Showing 241-255 of 266