i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

[quote]i do like romo better than smith but really
iwould say smith is better[quote]

Smith maybe had a better 2012 season but I think Romo with Miles Austin back is going to be a force. So I'd go with Romo

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Sorry I really screwed up with the quoting on that one

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Smith maybe had a better 2012 season but I think Romo with Miles Austin back is going to be a force. So I'd go with Romo

tony Romo is getting kinda old
he can't do as much as he used to
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah he may be limited because of his age but I don't really think that takes away from his accuracy but it will effect his throw power and that's the only thing that Im skeptical about with Romo

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

The only problem is the QB situation in Arizona.

I know it. My sister is a huge fan of Kevin Kolb, so I better take it easy on the bad mouthing. Kurt Warner and Fitzgerald were the best combination, too bad Warner retired.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Kurt Warner and Fitzgerald were the best combination, too bad Warner retired.

No it was probably good, since the Saints had a bounty on him (supposedly)
My sister is a huge fan of Kevin Kolb

Why? No offense but he's not the best QB exactly.
The only problem is the QB situation in Arizona

Yeah It's a big problem too.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

No it was probably good, since the Saints had a bounty on him (supposedly)

Warner and Fitzgerald where still an excellent combination.

She is just the biggest Cardinals fan. If you bad mouth the Cardinals in front of her, she gets upset. (I am a fan of the Cardinals too, but I don't get offended if someone picks on them)
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Warner and Fitzgerald where still an excellent combination.

True that dude they were an unstoppable force. It's no coincidence that they make the Super Bowl with both then do subpar after Warner retires and the fitzgeralds numbers dropped off after Warner retired too. And Kolb isn't doing terrible, it's just a hard act to follow a combo like Warner-Fitzgerald
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

so that doesn't mean their bad
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah I know everyone says the Cards are bad since Warner retired but they're still a perfectly respectable team

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

She is just the biggest Cardinals fan. If you bad mouth the Cardinals in front of her, she gets upset. (I am a fan of the Cardinals too, but I don't get offended if someone picks on them)

I'm a Cards fan too, Living in AZ (Right next to the Stadium actually) but I don't love them. They are my home team so I root for them, but other than that, I don't care for them.

Yeah I know everyone says the Cards are bad since Warner retired but they're still a perfectly respectable team

8-8 Last Year with plenty of room to improve on both sides of the ball. Drafting Floyd was the best move for them, and Fleming will be help Peterson on D.

so that doesn't mean their bad

8-8 which isn't good nor bad its just right there in the middle.

And Kolb isn't doing terrible

Last Year his stats were:
Att- 130
Comp- 80
PCT- 61.5
TD- 5
Int- 4
Starting 9 games.
So no Not terrible, but no where close to Where we wanted. But With Wells and Ryan Williams in the Backfield and Floyd to help Fitz he should do better. If he advoids injury. but Skelton Is a good back up for him.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah exactly. With Fitzgerald still getting better, Kolb finding his connection with him more and more and new developing rookies to help out Fitzy for the next few seasons, they will be in the playoffs within the next 2 seasons

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I really hope to see my home team the Lions improve their game. I also hope that last season wasn't just an anomaly.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I don't think you have much to worry about. Stafford is getting better, Mikel Leshoure is coming back and lets not forget, Calvin Johnson. And Suh is gonna terrorize the opposing QB as well as Vanden Bosch

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I don't think you have much to worry about

agreed
i think its anyones game now
Showing 31-45 of 266