130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Or Patriots or Packers. They are the 2 best teams in the league. 2 stacked receiving units

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Really all this speculation means nothing.. we won't really know anything until the first few weeks of the season.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Or Patriots or Packers. They are the 2 best teams in the league. 2 stacked receiving units

Not the best teams, but the best offenses. Last season they were 32 and 31 in Defense (Although I think the Pats will be significantly better). But I agree Patriots and Packers.
we won't really know anything until the first few weeks of the season.
More the first half of the season.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Well it goes beyond speculation when these 2 teams in particular hav been dominant these pas few years. The only thing that can slow them down is injury and offensive lapses, which don't happen to them a lot

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Really. no one can pick out who's going to be good and who's going to be bad right away. I do it every year and im always surprised.

Im really waiting for the redskins to have a stand out year... This might be it with RG3, im just worried hes young, won't do well, and will be traded away because our coaches have no patience with quarterbacks. but we will see.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Redskins need more WRs than they have to be good. RG3 isn't enough in his early career

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Redskins need more WRs than they have to be good. RG3 isn't enough in his early career

they really do. They haven't had a decent reviving core in years. And their secondary hasn't been the same since Sean Taylor was murdered. That was so horrible.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah. And their RBs don't even matter anymore cuz of RG3

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

No⦠they won't. Andrew Luck won't get it done rookie year

well i don't think he will be undefeated or win the superbowl but he will do ok

He'll do enough to get them to at least 7-9 or 8-8 I think.

well they better do better than that cuz i need them for points in the football competion im having

Luck does have a decent wide receiver core with Garcon, Collie, and Wayne. Yeah they'll still probably get 8-8 though. They aren't good enough for the Texans yet.

\\
YOURE A TEXANS FAN TOO!!!
I LOVE THE TEXANS!!!!

I Don't Know... They are pretty good with Flacco, Boldin and Rice. And Ray Lewis is pretty good, although he is 37 years old.

lewis, flacco, and rice are good
but they can't pull the whole team out by themselves

Really all this speculation means nothing.. we won't really know anything until the first few weeks of the season.

i agree with you roadripper
wait till week 4 or 5 to start chosing your teams

you don't need that much time
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Yeah. And their RBs don't even matter anymore cuz of RG3

I still think they matter. Shannahan really likes the running game... and i think if he had stuck to it last year they would have won a few more games. But hopefully they can work the QB sneak into their playbook as well.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I still think they matter. Shannahan really likes the running game... and i think if he had stuck to it last year they would have won a few more games. But hopefully they can work the QB sneak into their playbook as well.

that would help the redskins A LOT
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

anyone have any thoughts about Drew Brees's new contract?

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I think it is extremely selfish of Brees to string this whole process out so long. He's acting like he NEEDS the extra some ought million dollars on the contract. God forbid u spend that 100 million in one place

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I think it is extremely selfish of Brees to string this whole process out so long. He's acting like he NEEDS the extra some ought million dollars on the contract. God forbid u spend that 100 million in one place

yeah the Saints are really getting ripped off here. I don't think Brees wanted to go to another team and he definitely doesn't need the money. I swear players are getting more and more self centered. if he gets paid less then the team would have some cap room for other good players and make the team better. i don't understand.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah like what Ray Rice and Matt Forte are doing right now. It's not that they want a lot of money. It's that they want the MOST money at their position. Just ridiculous.

Showing 61-75 of 266