130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

stealers better come back amd take this year's victory. the texans suck, if you asked me.

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

Browns will win because of T Richardson and Weeden

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

broncos will rule with peyton

I have to see it to believe it. I still like him, but does he have enough?

They'll be better, if they can adapt to the NFL, they could contend.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

broncos will rule with peyton

Not necessarily. He might take one sack and his neck will snap again. Or he'll get up and shake it off. It's hard to tell, but either way they don't have any weapons for him, and Von Millar is the best they have on defense. and he was a rookie last year. Sorry, but I don't see it. maybe 10-6. Its hard to tell right now.

a team will go from 4-12 and having one pro Bowler (Being a tackle) to being a Superbowl team? not happening. Weeden is gonna crash, like all their other QB's and Richardson will stay until his rookie contract is up, and then he'll go to the Packers, or Patriots, or someone better.
stealers better come back amd take this year's victory

I don't see it. I think they'll make the playoffs, but the lost Hines Ward, Big Ben is old, but still strong, They upgraded the O-line in the draft so it'll be good for Ben, but he still doesn't have many weapons. A few, but not enough to take them to the Superbowl.
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

noooooo giants lost 24-17 whhyyy i really wanted giants on that

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

noooooo giants lost 24-17 whhyyy i really wanted giants on that

Let the theory that the Cowboy's will actually do well start to fly. This happens every season. BTW they will not do well. They will lose in the Wild Card game if they make it that far.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Let the theory that the Cowboy's will actually do well start to fly. This happens every season. BTW they will not do well. They will lose in the Wild Card game if they make it that far.

your right that the cowgirls will fail. they usally do. GO STELLERS
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Cowboys do have consistency problems. No tell for sure that they will have a good season.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

No tell for sure that they will have a good season.

Nut sure if that came out right. But I meant: We can't really tell if they'll have a good season or not yet.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

They only teams that might have them are the 9ers, Bears, and Lions. I don't think the Texans are up to their caliber, the Giants won't have a good reg. season again, The Saints have a chance after watching the game yesterday, but I really don't see it happening. It'll be a good game, but I think the Packers will pull out.

You choose the bears over the teaxans really
and lions its a possible but i doubt it

and for what you said about the texans having a shocking year lasty year losing their starting QB and losing their backup then then the RB and their best Reciver and their DE
and their 1st trip to playoffs man it was a crazy year for them
i expect a late playoffs exit
give em a year and then thell be on top
some experts say they might be representing the AFC in the superbowl
i hope they do

The schedules are good.

im pretty pist that the packers and pats get the easiest schedules in the leaugue even though they are the best in the leugues

the texans suck, if you asked me

Im not gonna get angry if hear that agian you got me
your lucky im not getting defensive yet

They'll be better, if they can adapt to the NFL, they could contend.

their in a hard division
they've got the steelers, broncos (it think), and the ravens

it be hard to make it

Not necessarily. He might take one sack and his neck will snap again. Or he'll get up and shake it off. It's hard to tell, but either way they don't have any weapons for him, and Von Millar is the best they have on defense. and he was a rookie last year. Sorry, but I don't see it. maybe 10-6. Its hard to tell right now.

peyton probably one of the best Qb's that have ever played in the NFL
he it might take him a couple weeks to get used to it but he will saert to do well

although it would be great for the cowboys but as long as romo can do 85% of what he started with he can make it to the playoffs
i expect an early exit from them

Nut sure if that came out right. But I meant: We can't really tell if they'll have a good season or not yet.

i agree it is hard
they found their 3rd reciever but was he just having a good game
anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6 their record can be
well see how they do
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

the texans suck, if you asked me

Even though Texans aren't my favorite team. I disagree. Arian Foster is one of those fast RB's in the league. They have a top WR with Andre Johnson, and a good QB in Matt Schuab. And T.J Yates did in good job in the playoffs. Withstood the pressure and delivered for a few games.
You choose the bears over the teaxans really

Bears should've went to the playoffs last year. They were on a role until Cutler made a bad decision and hurt his hand (I think it is his hand). Good effort but not worth it.
their in a hard division
they've got the steelers, broncos (it think), and the ravens

Steelers, Ravens, Browns, and Bengals. There we go.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

i meant im gonna

Even though Texans aren't my favorite team. I disagree. Arian Foster is one of those fast RB's in the league. They have a top WR with Andre Johnson, and a good QB in Matt Schuab. And T.J Yates did in good job in the playoffs. Withstood the pressure and delivered for a few games.

see spikeac

they are also top superbowl picks
and we had a better record than you last season 10-6 and 1-1
and the Texans did better then your "stellers"

a good QB in Matt Schuab

Matt Schuab my not be the best QB in the NFL but used to the game he is smart and he can move down the field
he was 7-3 and on a 4 game winning streak before he got injured

And T.J Yates did in good job in the playoffs. Withstood the pressure and delivered for a few games.

going 3-3 in the regular season and 1-1 in the post season
for a rookie QB who cant even come to the game in his jersey its really amazing what he did savig the team from complete down fall

Steelers, Ravens, Browns, and Bengals. There we go.

oh thanks
bengals for broncos
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

and we had a better record than you last season 10-6 and 1-1
and the Texans did better then your "stellers"

Actually, that is wrong. Steelers went 12-4 in the '11-'12 regular season. But in the playoffs Texans did better. I did not expect the Broncoes (When Tebow was on there) to beat the Steelers in the playoffs.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

fine we did better in the playooffs
but we are still top superbowl picks and will do better than you this year

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

but we are still top superbowl picks and will do better than you this year

Just wondering, who is this 'you' you are talking about?
Showing 106-120 of 266