ForumsThe Tavernthe armorgameivison-pre-release {dont post songs yet!}

3 1335
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

i just got an idea. i want peoples from diffrunte countries {espicely non-english spkeaing countries}. the 3 judge {who can be anyone, with Priority to high ranking members of the comumnity} will choose a topic {from "robots" to "stuiped songs about animals}.
every competitor will translate his song to english, and send a ling to his song.

so what do you think?

dont start to say "i will join" or "i will be judge", this is just a tread about the idea, we will start it after everything arranged, like how you vote and stuff.

• 3 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

* its Supposed to be on the base of armorgamevision - Eurovision

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

So... basically, you want people from all around the world posting songs to enter in a competition format and be judged?

That could work, but I think it may also need some translations along the line... plus, I don't know how ArmorGames feels about a lot of different languages being used as it still is an English website without acceptance of other languages... =/

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Sorry for the double post... but I also just realised this thread should best be moved to the Popular Media forum then as it is about music...

And wouldn't judges be less objective when a song from their own native country is posted?

Also, would the English songs not be chosen the most as most of the AG users speak/understand English best? =/

Sorry for all the criticism here... just trying to debunk some problems you might face!

Showing 1-3 of 3