ForumsGamesRaze 3

46 18388
chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

im a fan of raze and hope a third one comes out...
if one does, there is a few changes i think would make it a little better:
online Multiplayer
able to scroll to choose weapon

• 46 Replies
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

If it was 3D and didn't require a download its graphics would suffer and we lose the art work that we like.

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

I used to play Raze quite a bit but ever since Strike Force Heroes came out I havn't played Raze since so I'm not that excited for Raze 3.

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

Strike Force Heroes is about the same as raze, but I do think it is better... I like the player upgrades

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Where ?
Don't say it's the freakin' quick match - gain only global stats !

My mistake. I haven't played Raze 2 in forever. I played it the first 2 weeks and gave up.
chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

Its awesome you guys could expand Jeol! hope it works out...
I'll probably buy it if I can find it.

WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

I want to strike force heroes and raze to be blent!!!!!!!!

YoMama07
YoMama07
28 posts
Nomad

I personally love Raze 1 and 2, so I would definitively love a Raze 3. Also, I think that the lines, zig, zags, and random shapes in Raze 2 don't appeal to me at all. I think they are pointless, distracting, and just down right weird!

YoMama07
YoMama07
28 posts
Nomad

I think Strike Force Heroes is a complete remake of Raze 2. Though I can't tell which is better. They added some pretty cool stuff to SFH, but in Raze 2, you have better control over the player than in SFH. That is a major problem with some games like Zombotron 2. The controls are really laggy and sometimes pretty glitchy. Making it hard to control the player and staying cool without yelling at the screen, "Are you frickin' kidding me! You can't even jump you laggy oaf!?

Dadehran
Dadehran
21 posts
Peasant

Raze3 should come out. (In my opinion)

zeldamaster1217
zeldamaster1217
1 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 would be pretty cool for a trilogy. i think it needs more of a storyline. and special operations like plazma burst.

Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

One of the creators is still in school for another year. So Raze 3 will probably come out in,like, two or three years.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Instead of Raze 3 we will have to enjoy Strike Force Heroes.

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

I would rather not have many changes to the game except maybe graphics enhancement, its amazing already!

Raizen009
Raizen009
7 posts
Peasant

I think in Raze 3 can be much more equipements, abilitis, and maps.
And have a big problem... in raze 2 same as in raze the second campaign, the alien campaign is too hard after a few level, i could do it but it's very hard i think this have to be changed.

mizomostafamohamed
mizomostafamohamed
30 posts
Nomad

i suggest that raze 3 must be online and be playing with people each other

Showing 16-30 of 46