ForumsThe TavernIf the World Was About to End...

9 1940
016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I've seen previews for the movie Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, and I'm sure you guys have, too. If not, click here.

And, it got me thinking, what would you do if this was really happening, if you only had a few weeks to live?

I haven't given this much thought at all, but I'd want to see my best friends again, especially one of them who recently moved away. I'd also try to do everything I never got the time to do.

I'm looking forward to seeing the responses for this!

• 9 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well I'd be sure to take time to thank all of the good people in my life, like my family and friends. Then I'd just do whatever I want to for the rest of the time. Go crazy, destroy and burn stuff. Right now, I wouldn't really care if the world ended.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

depending on the time that killersup knew that he had before the world ended most likely he would probably do these things.6 months-weed,1month-meth,2weeks-heroine.because the serious side effects don't kick in till after the times above.If the world is gonna end might as well get away from the pricks and ******s and have some fun.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

First I would do all kinds of crazy shenanigans because the world would probably go crazy the instant they knew the world would end. In the last hours I would be together with my family and we would probably talk about better times.

sportgirl
sportgirl
10 posts
Nomad

If the World War About to End I would probably get someone to make a portrait of me so I would be remembered even if I died >:3 ya know if the world would be found by aliens a few hundred years later.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i am an alien so i would just take all armor games users and the internet and all your junk food and pinapples and your tvs and stuff i would want and fly to the moon and get ready to increase the moon to earth size and mass when the world exploded so your solor system wouldent die

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

and your tvs

What would you do with TVs if there's nothing being broadcasted?
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

What would you do with TVs if there's nothing being broadcasted?

There would probably be a countdown of when the world is going to end.

I would just live everyday like no other day. It would most likely be dangerous to go outside but oh well i'm going to die anyway.
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

I build a spaceship, some scientific equipment, lots of water, trees, lots of halal animals, and maybe some more equipment for other stuff and colonize another planet.

zorfix
zorfix
5 posts
Jester

I'll hope that really wont happen but i'll also get out from my room and go to my friends for real not only talk with them on skype first time from months (i'm really nolife). But if i'll be apsoluttely (omg i dont know how to write it) sure about that information i'll collect suplices and meds for long time and hide somewhere on the village and hope i'll survive cataclysm. Just be positiv

Showing 1-9 of 9