ForumsThe TavernRE: *Announcment* Forum Game

6 1895
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I think we dont have to lock games just because there violent, what do the people of armorgames think?

• 6 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Violent and morbid are two different things. Only morbid games were locked, unless the violence was present to an extent that is not acceptable in a forum game.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

There was a thread on this somewhere deep in the dark depths of "Support and Suggestions". I think there should be at least a standardised rating system where the poster of a game can flag possible issues such as violence, sexual and drug references, adult themes, strong language, horror etc.

We could leave it up to them to be accurate- that's part of responsibility. This seems to be the minimal standard on most sites of this nature.

In short, I don't think they need to be locked but gamers ought to be able to know what they're downloading.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

*headdesk* Sorry. I can't read.

I thought this was talking about flash games. Not forum games. I agree with what Ubertuna said.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

A lot of the forun games, even the ones that had violence and those that didn't, support spamming.

The games like 101 ways to kill something. People will put down one worders, and it will be morbid and violent.

The thing is...AG is for playing Flash Games, not Forum Games.

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Forum games are fun when you are waiting for more flash games to come out. However, we have to be able ot keep them clean and not overly violent or morbid.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well the problems with the forum games is :

1)violence
2)spamming

those are the reasons why they were taken out

Showing 1-6 of 6