ForumsGame WalkthroughsSTRIKE FORCE HEROES CHALLENGE #15 GUIDE

11 6226
WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

MIKE AND JUSTIN BOTH HAVE HIGH DEFENSE AND HP. TO HANDLE THIS, I CHOSE TO USE THE FOLLOWING WEAPONS IN DIFFERENT CLASSES:
MEDICRAGON AND SOCOM , SURGE , SELF REVIVE (THOUGH I DIDNT USE MEDIC)
ASSASSIN: CROSSBOW AND SOCOM , SMOKE BOMB , VITAL SIGHT (OFTEN)
COMMANDER: RPG AND SOCOM , MARTYRDOM , AMMOFEED (LESS THAN THE TIME I USED ASSASSIN, ONLY USE HIS MARTYRDOM SKILL, RPG SUCKS)
TANK: JUDGEMENT AND SOCOM , RICOCHET , ADRENALINE (ALWAYS BUT NO RICOCHET COZ MAKERS WERE SO FXXKING STRONG)
ALL OF THEM ARE AROUND 25-26. AND I JUST KEPT SHOOTING THEIR HEADS LOL
CAN ANYONE TELL ME AN EASIER WAY TO WIN CHALLENGE #15

• 11 Replies
WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

AND ALSO ATTACK, ONE OF THEM HAVE IRON WILL AND THE ANOTHER ONE HAS BLUR.

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Or you Could Just Go for the guy in the Blue Pants who by coincidence has no armor and is a one shot kill with the assassin.

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

Nice suggestion iloveracecars

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Or you Could Just Go for the guy in the Blue Pants who by coincidence has no armor and is a one shot kill with the assassin.

Need A.W.P. ! Hello ?!?

Crossbow crushes heads very well, but the damage is still low and 1 arrow only ! I'd rather DRAGUNOV or Jackal !

I don't care how high the enemies' levels are ! Cuz' they're somehow still stupid ! You just need some high accurate weapons such as : AUG HBAG, Colt.45, Dragon, All pistols (Secondary weapons), Judgement, ... and try to stay far from them... !
--> Just watch out ! They run really flexibly ! I mean Fast !

Or an easier way : TANK - Striker/Judgement + Pistols/SMGs (to temporally disable Mike's Iron will) + Ricochet + Adrenaline ! TANK masters small maps !
ASSASSIN is cool ! But he switches weapons slower ! What if we missed and out of ammo... ?

Or how about COMMANDO ? Using Rocket is ok but I wonder why you still think about RPG when your level is high enough to get SOCOM huh, William ? How about Stinger or Javelin ? They fire homing missiles and can damage Justin even Justin's Blur got activated !

The level of challenge#15 is IMPOSSIBLE (Recommended level 42-48), but just need level 24-28 you still can defeat them... Is it too hard ?

I feel like we need to give some advices for a normal soldier to kill mega-killers ... ==" ! In this topic !
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Well there plenty of different strategies if you having trouble for instants . You could use the "Smoke Bomb" kill streak and the "Shadow Blend skill". Plus a high power weapon like a "AWP", "Crossbow", and the "Dragunov" if your lucky. So you could just hide till the weaker opponent "Justin" to come by kill him. Then Use your kill streak to get out of there and hide again.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Shadow blend is the best skill ever.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Shadow blend is the best skill ever.

Not really....
1. You will hardly slay lots of enemies while just hiding... what can you do when there are 3 insane enemies around you ?
2. It's only effective with combat weapons, you know...
3. You will be slower...
blackgameboy
blackgameboy
15 posts
Nomad

I think there is only one perfect combination
assasin: shadow blend, full radar and the AWP and sit on the creates on the right and alyways fire on Justin

and shadow blend is the best:
1.you need the right place or change to stratigic places (ammo spots),seek a place where you can flee easyly
2.use sniper or meele and have a very good secondary like desert eagle(sit with secondary and wait untill the enemy is close enough for meele)
3. jump when you are in trouble

zzxxzz3
zzxxzz3
72 posts
Jester

Not really....
1. You will hardly slay lots of enemies while just hiding... what can you do when there are 3 insane enemies around you ?
2. It's only effective with combat weapons, you know...
3. You will be slower...

1. Only 2 enemies, and you only gotta kill one of them, again and again.
2. The point is to hide, not get the bonuses. AWP is a one-shot kill anyway.
3. Let them come to you.
craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

You can just blow through boss battles with the sniper. AWP, active camo (technically it's called shadow blend but i'm a halo fan), camp, WIN. Just hide in a corner while invisible and one
shot them.

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

@GodOfWar35

You need to learn your stuff. Even while "just hiding," plently of enemies come by. And with crazy easy kills and no chance of being found? You have got it in the bag. Just try it. you'll see.

Showing 1-11 of 11