ForumsWEPRThe Armenians!

13 3613
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

What do you know about the Great living Armenians!?

Do you think they are the oldest living region today?!

Or are they Bad people that no one likes!?

Explane about Armenian History or If they we're the first Christians in the world.

Tell everyone what do you know about the Armenians!

• 13 Replies
The_Medic16
The_Medic16
18 posts
Nomad

Armenians?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes the Armenians. Please do not spam. I only want replys that people know about them.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I know a bit about the Armenian Genocide. But what's the point of this topic?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

My football club Brixton FC beat Armenian Youth in the cup final. So all i know about them is dat they aint that good at football

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

LOL @ woody. You're such a lout :P

To rejoin thelistman, what I know about the Armenian Genocide was communicated to me by the ultimate social campaigners, System of a Down. Now there's music you can headbang to.

But seriously, SOAD rocks my socks.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Yea..ur right Strop. group System of A Down is from armenia. Look at their songs..theyr music is full of anti-war ideas

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Not only anti-war, but also proactive solutions to social institutions that they disapprove of, such as in Prison Song!

That has my approval.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, you are all right about the Armenians. System of a down... and The Armenian Genocide in 1915. But know one knows the truth about the History. Armenians we're the first Christians in the world by St.Gregory. They had to fight the huge Roman empire. And the Armenians won. Also, Noah's Ark. They have found that on Mt. Ararat. Witch was in Armenia but the Turkish government stole in the genocide. But in the beginning. Noah used the Mt to save his family and animals. Without Armenians mountain, Mankind would be over.

FalcoKnight
FalcoKnight
37 posts
Nomad

well armeniam are okay but alot of people say they smell like cabbage.

The_Medic16
The_Medic16
18 posts
Nomad

armenians werent the first christian(hate to burst your bubble) the jews and romans converted by St.PEter were and that was like 5 years after Jesus' fdeath.

Flamegoat
Flamegoat
34 posts
Nomad

what the hell is an Armenian?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

@Flamegoat read the post. Also its a country called Armenia people who are from ther are called Armenians. Its the same with any country take America for example ppeople from there are called Americans. Do you understand. Or should i speak slower and louder to you?

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I dont know much about the armenians.All I know is that System of a down is from Armenia.^^

Showing 1-13 of 13