5. Prototype 2

(all pc)

gocto
gocto
48 posts
Nomad

I like strategy games more, than others) Also some MMO and RPG style, so:
5) Online Flash Games, anyway.
4) Flash games on PC (from Reflexive, Popcap etc.)
3) WC3: TFT (include Dota and garena)
2) WoW
1) LoL

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

5. NBA2K12 (PS3) Their My Player and association are extensive and for me it doesn't get old.

4. Battlefield 3 (PS3) Quite a realistic FPS game.

3. Black Ops (PS3) Zombies is fun. There was gun balance in mutliplayer. Though the graphics weren't the best.

2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) A great story and good missions. But the replayability isn't high.

1. LittleBigPlanet (PS3) There's a whole lot of customization. You can play this game nonstop, create maps and do a ton of things.

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

5. Gears Of War
4. call of duty
3. Halo
2. The Elder Scrolls
1. Fallout

if I had to pick one from the series it would be

5. GOW 3
4. COD 4
3. Halo Reach
2. Arena
1. FO: NV

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

Jeff, I not copy you idea, I not view this topic and create an my topic of this idea.

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

My favourite 5 pc games, are:

1.Imperium Triology;
2.Sacred;
3.Age of empires, all versions;
4.The Lord of the Rings (The battle of Middle-Earth);
5.American Conquest Gold Edition.

AndirFerner
AndirFerner
11 posts
Blacksmith

1 crash team racing
2 devil may cry 3
3 pokémon crystal
4 dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 2
5 Final Fantasy X

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

My Favorite 5 Games
5 Skyrim
4 COD Black Ops
3 Borderlands
2 COD MW3
1 Minecraft

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

5: CoD mw3
4: Minecraft
3: Halo reach
2: skyrim
1: counter strike: global offensive

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

5 Skyrim
4 GTA IV
3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
2 Fallout 3
1 The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

wolfox
wolfox
5 posts
Nomad

5.No more heroes
4.Halo reach
3.Conker the bad fur days
2.COD MW3
1.The legend of zelda ocarina of time

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

5. Star Wars JKII
4. Lego Star Wars II
3. Little Big Planet 2
2. Happy Wheels
1. Minecraft
(THEY ARE ALL EPIC)

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

The first time i ever made a top 5!

5.Gran Turismo 5
4.MW3
3.killzone 3
2.Just Cause 2
1.Ghost Recon:Future Soldier

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

5.Empire Total War
4.Counterstrike:Global Offensive
3.Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion
2. Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim
1. Killing Floor

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

5. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 - If you want to design roller coasters without even thinking about it, this is the game for you. The reason why this game is not higher on my list is because the rest of the game is far less versatile than its predecessor, ironically because it's so much more complicated.

4. The Sims 3 - The quality of the Sims games expands exponentially throughout the installments, but I rank it behind its predecessor because, although it does dwarf The Sims 2 in versatility, it leaves almost everything open-ended, which can make things pretty overwhelming at times. I love the game, and it does have many advantages over its predecessor, but it also has quite a few disadvantages.

3. The Sims 2 - I played this game religiously for five years, even after its successor was released, because it was so easy to use and yet intricate enough to provide many hours of gameplay at a time. I love to design buildings and houses, and this was the perfect game to do it. Its successor made it somewhat more difficult to build houses, although it's a thousand times easier to build basements in 3 than in 2.

2. Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 - Even though the rotation scheme is severely limited and the graphics are nowhere near as intricate as its successor, RCT2 trumps RCT3 simply because it's easier to use and to excel in. For once, scenery is very easy to maneuver and there is much more you can do with it without it appearing awkward. Even though you can't ride the rides, you can watch the train meander around the track and monitor the speed, which is something that you can't do in RCT3, and personally I find it much more important than just being able to ride the ride. Of course, terrain editing is also a snap in this game, compared to the successor where everything is so meticulous.

1. Sim City 4 - Aside from its occasional habit of quitting in the middle of the game, there really isn't anything bad I can say about this game. Yes, the viewing scheme is very limited, and yes, the graphics look like pixels on cardboard. No, it does not subtract from the game at all. What I love most about this game is, aside from being easy to grasp at first, each time you make a new city you learn something new about the game. I've made well over 100 cities, so naturally I've learned quite about the game, and yet I know there are still an endless amount of things I have yet to learn. That is, when I can get a working version of the game. I'm not sure how I can get the game to work on the computer I have now, as it runs Windows 7 and Sim City 4 does not run on Windows 7.

And no, you didn't ask for a long and somewhat detailed response, but I've given it to you anyway because I felt that the thread deserved one.

Showing 31-45 of 62