ForumsVideo Games

Your favorite 5 games on any console or pc

Posted Oct 3, '12 at 10:09pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,356 posts

Knight

Here are my current favorite games on my consoles:

5: Mario Kart Double Dash (For the Gamecube (of course))
4: F-Zero (For the Gamecube only)
3: Tekken 5 (For the PS2)
2: Gladius (For the Gamecube, PS2, or Xbox)
1: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (For the Gamecube only)

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 9:46am

Crickster

Crickster

1,729 posts

some pc and some ps3
5.the sims 3
4.half life 2
3.skyrim
2.team fortess 2
1.kingdoms of amalur reckoning (ps3) /kingdom hearts 2 (ps2)

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 2:46pm

Cristalfox

Cristalfox

142 posts

-Zelda
-League of legends
-COD
-Mario
-***. creed 3

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 6:44pm

Coq

Coq

30 posts

1. Final Fantasy 7 (props to VI, X and Tactics as well)
2. Front Mission 2 - Gun Hazard (Props to FM I and III as well)
3. Zelda : Ocarina of Time
4. Fallout - New vegas (props to entire series)
5. Civilization 3 (Civ IV is pretty cool as well, V sucks though)

Special mention to Chrono Trigger as well, GREAT game

Mostly old games tbh

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 4:09pm

jamebond081

jamebond081

1 post

Need For Speed
Grand Theft Auto
GTA Vice City
Call of Duty Black Ops
Grand Theft Auto SanAndreas
Download Free PC Games

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:18pm

Ningakilla

Ningakilla

80 posts

1:Skyrim
2:Gears of War 3
3:Crackdown 2
4arksiders 2
5:Halo 4

I'm an Xbox gamer.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 6:00pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,729 posts

my top 5 v.2

5. infamous 2 - i have been liking the evil powers but i need to play the first one
to understand a bit more. (ps3)

4. minecraft - muiltplayer ftw (pc)

3. crysis 2 - it's a great game, nice story so far and shotgun is too op fighting the ailens on it.

2. team fortress 2 - same as last time

1. assassin's creed 1 - very little desmond means it's a good game and my fave out of the frahcise i have play

p.s i not myself a bit so it's a bit rushed.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 7:51pm

daleks

daleks

3,824 posts

Wow. I cannot think of many computer games that I have played. Hmmmm. Man I have to go way back. So this will be a pretty bad list but here we go.

5) Rogue Squadron: This game is only the best game I have ever played when I was in an airplane. I remember countless hours figuring out how to beat levels without taking much damage and trying to figure out how to beat Wedge. I think I finally did that but it took forever. Sadly once my family's old computer broke and we got a new one the processor was too fast so it was like I was flying at a million miles an hour. Still I fought my way through the first level cause I could.

4) Star Wars: Galactic Battleground: The game is exactly like AoE or Starcraft but with Star Wars characters. I remember loving the game and then looking up cheats which eventually led to me just using those all the time. Still the game was great fun to play and I enjoyed it.

3) Spore: Spore was a completely different type of game then I have ever played before. You made you own creature and played as it from a microbe all the way to becoming a force across the galaxy. Probably my favorite part was when you were still an animal but on land, I believe it was the creature level. Just running around killing guys was great. The game was also great though when you could travel through space colonizing planets, making friends and making enemies. The Grox (or however you spell it) were a great part of the game, seeing how you had the choice to fight them or befriend them. Sadly befriending them made you the enemy of everyone else in the game.

2) Zeus: In Zeus you are the leader of a city. You have to build you city from a section of land. However, building your city was never easy. You had to supply your city with water, food, and other things to get your people to come there and grow. The game was made more complicated when Medusa or other evil monsters would attack your city. If you were lucky you would have a temple already built to a god that would protect you. If you didn't though there went part of your city that you worked so hard to build.

1) Age of Empires: Anytime someone mentions Starcraft I tell them that it is just a ripoff for AoE. AoE II is the best for me. It is like Starcraft but original and awesome. I could go on but the gameplay is the same and you probably don't really care anyway.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:44am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

1. minecraft
2. strike force heroes
3. minecraft
4. mario kart
5. kingdom rush

nerp.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 7:25am

xgeogander