Dec 11, 2020
Hey guys :) We are Japanese game developer team "Hapiwaku Project"!
"Hapiwaku" means "happy and exciting" in Japanese. We hope you all feel happy and excited through this game!
Break various blocks to pioneer the map!
You get Spirit every time you level up, which is the power source of the red ball. Allocate Spirit to various upgrades to progress this game!
- "Space" to boost
- "Arrow" or "WASD" to boost in that direction
- "Z" for x5, "X" for x10, "Alt" for xMAX
- "R" to rotate the craft
- "C" on a craft to lock it
- "L" to lock the information
- "1" to "8" to switch menus
- "Tab" to switch the menu tier
- "Shift-Tab" to switch the tab menu
- "Right-Click" on a monster to try capture with a trap
- Various operations can be automated.
- Your stats can be improved by various Improvement upgrades.
- Higher-Tier Improvements that will appear later are stronger upgrades.
- You can create various Crafts, which work by being placed on the pioneered map.
- Craft Quality increases by completing the Progress Bar and consuming the required blocks.
- The maximum Quality is 100, which will be used for higher-tier crafts.
4. Mission (Unlocked when you complete Tier 0 map)
- You get reward for Ascension Upgrades when you complete Missions. Nitro Booster is very helpful to complete them.
5. Challenge (Unlocked when you complete Tier 1 map)
- You get reward for Ascension Upgrades when you complete Challenges.
- While Challenge, it is not available to change crafts or boost by hitting keys.
- Nitro Speed is limited to x2 for Challenge progress.
- Only the red balls, white balls from cannon crafts and bullets from Challenge base can damage monsters. The top left flag is the sign of Challenge Base.
- The pre-set crafts on the challenge map work even during challenge.
- The crafts set in one tier below improve the stats of current Challenge Base.
6. Ascension (Unlocked when you complete Tier 0 Yellow Mission)
- Ascension resets the game and gives you Ascension Gold, which is used for Ascension Upgrades.
- You can see stat breakdowns.
- You can configure game settings.
- Gives Epic Coins every day when you complete quests.
Expedition (Unlocked when you complete a Challenge)
- Captured monsters make an expedition for premium treasure chests.
Artifact (Unlocked when you complete a Challenge)
- Artifacts are made from fragments and elements.
Inventory (Unlocked when you complete a Challenge)
- Holds premium treasure chests and Equipment.
- "M" on an item to select it and "M" on another slot to move it there.
- "Shift-L" to lock Equipment.
- "Shift-Q" to upgrade the Equipment Quality by absorbing other Equipment with the same name except for locked ones.
- "Shift-E" to disassemble the Equipment and gain elements.
- You can purchase various premium items.