"The Land of 1000 NitPicks - Crushed"
* 164+ minor bugs/typos/formatting issues have been fixed via a giant "Nitpick list" that was handed to me by TBlazeWarriorT! The full, raw list can be found here: https://pastebin.com/3KjWwEik
* Some highlights are: Fixed several UI elements not swapping to dark theme, Improved formatting and bugfixes in the stats breakdown, diggers preview their effects when inactive, anti flicker added to Adv Training and beards, MacGuffin spells now activate the purple light when off cooldown, and puh-lenty more!
* The Lazy ITOPOD Shifter setting is now toggleable inside the ENTER THE ITOPOD menu.
* You can now start the itopod from your max floor-1 instead of -10. The lowest max floor is also now 1, instead of 20. Why didn't I do that in the first place?
* The Energy/Magic Input box now accepts numbers in a lot of different formats, and displays them a lot more prettily! :3
* The Troll popup in the Troll Challenge is now 500% more trolly c:.
* For example, you can now input a number with commas (ie: 9,234,444,876), m/b/t/q suffixes (ie: 54m becomes 54,000,000), and scientific notation (5e+6 => 5,000,000). The prettier formatting also works on the custom input buttons!
* 3 New perks have been added! 2 perks make iron pill suck a little less in the mid/endgame, and a lategame perk to get an extra daycare slot! Yaaaay!
* 2 New fruits have been added: The Fruit of Rage and The Fruit of MacGuffins.
* Clockwork boots now drop with more boosts. Say that five times fast.
* The newbie experience has (hopefully) been revamped. The tutorial tooltips should be easier to follow, A lot of buttons and menus that were unnecessary to see as a newbie are now hidden until the appropriate time, etc. Newbies are a precious resource that we must all try to conserve!
* New files now begin with 24 inventory spaces (2 rows) instead of 10.
* The PACK OF PISSED OFF DUDES has been released! Find in it the special offers menu in the 4G sellout shop. For 565 kreds, you can you have your name immortalized in NGU, as a randomly generated ITOPOD enemy! You'll also see your name at any time in a supporter list, found in the Info N' Stuff menu.
* The *first* time you purchase the PACK OF PISSED OFF DUDES, you also get AP equal to the 400 kred pack for free!
* Also, most Sellout Shop purchases now lock the button when you've bought them fully.