analytics and serving ads.
Apr 26, 2021
Steve messed up. He's too drunk and Stacy's waiting right outside the bathroom.
In Occupied, it's your goal to get Steve all pooped out and ready to head back to the party.
*Left click* to interact with the bathroom furnishings and move Steve around.
Need some hints?
* An "interaction" is anything that pops up in the text bubble. If you click on something and there's three text bubbles back to back from it, that's three interactions
* Click on EVERYTHING
* You can only interact with things that get highlighted. There's no "hidden" interactions
* Click on things multiple times in a row. You may find different interactions with something as you keep interacting with it. If you see text repeating then clicking more won't let you find anything
* Interactions for each object change depending on what phase of the game you're in (pooping, puking, freshening)
* Interactions for each object change depending on what state the player is in. For example, interacting with the trash is different depending on whether or not you're sitting on the toilet