analytics and serving ads.
Dec 23, 2013
Oh no! Greedy aliens exploded the gifts factory! All the gifts are scattered around the atmosphere and aliens are trying to steal them. Santa is missing and the elves are in despair. Help them recover all the gifts to save Christmas!
**I wanted to make an Into Space game without height limits, and Christmas gave me the chance to have a story behind this :)**
Lots of new items. New mission system (150 missions). New upgrades and a lot of achievements.
Faster gameplay and destroyable objects!
Free falling is back! And you can hold a space bar button to call self-destruct timer at any time.
- mission reward is increased, especially at the beginning
- new candies will appear at a lower height
- lowered the gifts requirements for the second and third parts
- bug which leaded to white page is fixed
- modules that decrease HP now works correctly
- lowered the costs of additional modules
- “UFO destroyer” now doubles the damage to UFO
- Special modes are rebalanced
- added landing countdown (there is no reward for landing)
- added statistic page in achievements screen
- The requirements for last achievement for missions is changed from 150 to 120.
**I made so many missions as an addition for late game, for those players who complete the game, but still want to play. Achievement for 150 missions was a mistake, it forces players to complete all missions, which take too long
(All who complete all 150 - you are the best! )**
- boosters are permanent, pick up booster's fuel to use them again.
- do not worry about hitting speed gates, you can't collide with them
- see a UFO - Hit it! It will drop sweets and gifts, but be careful, your rocket will be damaged too. Destroy a UFO and you will get even more gifts.
- buy armor to destroy objects without harm.
- missions not only give you sweets for upgrades, they also slightly increase your fuel
- do not forget to turn off your main engine with "S" or "Down" buttons for better maneuvers.