analytics and serving ads.
Aug 8, 2017
You don't have to be dead to play this game
Another entry in the "Zombie Society" series.
Zombies have conquered the world, and they have established their own society.
It's a lot of fun, but even zombie society has its criminals!
Meet Margh, undead private detective, and his partner Ghvnn, and help them solve the case at hand in this funny point and click adventure!
Interrogate the suspects, find clues and combine them as if they were items in your inventory, form your own deductions and find the culprit... or accuse the wrong zombie!
- Voice acting! (sort of)
- Instantaneous translation from 'zombiesh' to english (be warned: zombies tend to say "brain" a lot!)
- Hint system that will give you a hand when you're stuck (simply talk to Ghvnn)
- A deduction system that will make you use your brain!
- different endings depending on your choices
- pixelated original art
- a complete walkthrough (you'll find it in the options panel)
I'm very happy to tell you that "Zombie Society - Dead Detective" has been greenlit on Steam and will be released around February 2018 for Windows and Mac!
So, what's this?
This is the first of a series of free, self-contained, shorter episodes that I'm going to publish here on ArmorGames until the end of the year in order to promote the desktop game - and improve the game design with your feedback - so let me know what you think.
I've already added some improvements since the last game, like:
- you can now double click to leave an area immediately (and the map is always available)
- more dialogues during interrogations
- this time you don't need ALL the clues to solve the case, but finding them all will help you to find the right solution
And that's that. Hope you'll have fun :)