analytics and serving ads.
Jun 14, 2018
You don't have to be dead to play this game
Another entry in the "Zombie Society" series.
Zombies have conquered the world, and they have established their own society.
It's a lot of fun, but even zombie society has its criminals!
Meet Margh, undead private detective, and his partner Ghvnn, and help them solve the case at hand in this funny point and click adventure!
Interrogate the suspects, find clues and combine them as if they were items in your inventory, form your own deductions and find the culprit... or accuse the wrong zombie!
- Voice acting! (sort of)
- Instantaneous translation from 'zombiesh' to english (be warned: zombies tend to say "brain" a lot!)
- Hint system that will give you a hand when you're stuck (simply talk to Ghvnn)
- A deduction system that will make you use your brain!
- different endings depending on your choices
- pixelated original art
- a complete walkthrough (you'll find it in the options panel)
Here's a new episode!
I'll get this chance to tell you guys some bad (and good) news.
The bad one is that, for burocratic and fiscal reasons, I've been forced to delay the publishing of the Desktop game to September of this year.
I know, I know, the publishing date keeps getting delayed, but there are a few good news that come with this:
1- I'll have much more time to polish the desktop game and generally make it better
2- Since I have a lot of free time now, I'll keep making free games for the web in the meanwhile!
So, that's it. Hope you'll enjoy this new entry, and let me know what you think of it with your comments! As always, I'll try to answer to all of them