Sep 19, 2008
Here's a little game I made following a lunch time conversation with friends about designing a 1D game haha...yeah we're geeks that way. So here comes Z-Rox, a really hard brain game that will make you think and use parts of your brain you never used...maybe even parts of the brain you don't even have! haha
I really hope you enjoy it, keep in mind that it's really really hard and don't hate me for it!
IMPORTANT NOTES - READ THEM:
- Make sure you have the latest Flash Player 9.
- Please don't ruin people's fun, don't give the answers in the comments :)
- Don't forget, it can be anything, letters, numbers, shapes, symbols, objects.
- Answers are in english and can be words, not just keyboard keys.
- Pay attention in the tutorial
- Solve the puzzles with friends when it's too hard
- Sleep on it when you can't find the answer and try again with a fresh brain.
- Drawing helps understanding what you see.
- Check out Josh's Hunsaker's music, it's awesome!!!
Use the level navigation or Select Level option to navigate through the levels. Other than that you just need to enter your answers on the keyboard. Keep in mind that the answers can be words so you may have to type something like "teapot", not only keyboard keys.