analytics and serving ads.
Apr 26, 2022
Walk Soft // Strike Hard
A strategic turn based stealth game for two players. It’s like a strange mashup of boggle and battleship.
- Two players are placed on an 8x8 grid.
- The players cannot see each other.
- Players take turns moving or pouncing around the board trying to kill each other.
- Both the move and the pounce abilities can kill an opponent.
- Move is stealthier but has a limited range.
- More powerful actions like pouncing will reveal a player’s location so they are riskier to use.
- Each cell of the grid is one of five types of tile.
- Everytime a player moves the other player will be able to see what type of tile they land on.
- Players need to try to track their opponent’s location while hiding their own.
- Bomb: The bomb kills any opponents within a 3 square diamond surrounding the user.
- Lazer: The lazer kills any opponents in either the row or column in which it is used.
- Reveal: Reveals the location of your opponent.
- Players will spawn at least 4 blocks apart.
- When power ups like the bomb and lazer are used they scorch the tiles they touch. Tiles in your opponents feed will reflect if they are CURRENTLY scorched.