analytics and serving ads.
Sep 29, 2023
Welcome to Space, Order, Mine! A 2D pixel-art inventory management with reverse minesweeper in space. Collect items, organize inventory, mine for energy and vanquish your foes!
Currently in early development and looking for feedback. Working on adding new items, combos, enemies, mining map...
V0.24 Infinite mode (2023-11-18)
- Added infinite mode.
- Increased the life of the last boss.
- Changed the logic when the drill changes during the game. Now it will allow a list of temporary drills (e.g., using the 3x3 drill twice will allow you to use it twice).
- Fixed the problem with the Shield chip, energy amplifier, First boss, Scanner, and other bugs.
- Now highlight the cells the item affect (ex: Shield chip will highlight the surrounding cells on hover).
- Added a few new items.
- Finished the second zone. Will start working on the 3rd zone. Hope to give a preview of the new zone by the end of the year.
Small fixes done on 2023-10-14
V0.23 More Items! (2023-11-04)
Part of this version was to redesign some part of the code and fixing bugs. Also took the time to add a good amount of new items.
- Fix some bugs
- Refactoring part of the code
- Reduce the amount of time the cell shooter appear
- Added new items (now at 78!)
- Support more than 4 visible drones
- Continue the work on the second zone
- Removed the second zone for the demo
V0.22 Issues and Balancing (2023-10-13)
- Added a quick tutorial
- Fix issue when hitting a destroyed ship would give xp
- Plasma Rifle can only be used until it's been in battle 3 times
- Fixed the drill bit
- Fixed the Fusion Drill
- Put a black border around the flag
- Try to fix the issue when the screen was shaking and not put back in place
- Update Energy Amplifier
- Shield Drone got bigger
- Cell "hazard" won't be put on open cells
- Disruptor Beam was modified to have a small attack but the attack increase by the number of surrounded weapons
- Attack Idea Test: The mini boss of zone 2 will remove shield
- The last enemy doesn't give loot if it's the end of the game
- The number of the cell was converted from a text to an image with a border
- The box map in the second zone now have cells that can attack the player
- Increase rarety of Energy Cell+
V0.21 Content Update (2023-10-02)
- Changed some sound (hopefully smoother to the ears)
- Added more sound effect
- Added animation on the main menu
- Started the 2nd zone
- Added an indicator that it's possible to move the map in the overworld
- Added new items
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Updated some items
1- Drag items in the ship inventory. You can rotate them.
2- Click on the mining area to find energy cells (a bit like minesweeper except the mine are energy cells).
3- Use different abilities to destroy the enemies.
4- You can click on the enemies to target them.