analytics and serving ads.
Sep 19, 2023
Unloop is a relaxing puzzle game about connecting and removing portals.
A calm and minimalist puzzle game, originally inspired by the wonderful "Hook" from 2015, but with a ton of new elements and mechanics.
No text, no intrusive tutorials, no timers - learn the mechanics of Unloop by solving levels that keep increasing in complexity, add new elements for you to explore, and combine them to create new and exciting puzzles with each level.
- Stress-free, relaxing puzzle-solving adventure.
- 40 Levels in the Web version and 150 intricately designed levels in the Mobile/Steam versions, each increasing in complexity.
- Explore progressively introduced elements and mechanics.
- Soothing ambient soundtrack (single track in the web version to reduce the download size).
- Made over 2.5 years by a solo developer.
150 Levels (and not a single ad!) in the Mobile and Steam versions: