Retro cursor v1.0 is RELEASED!
Specially for anniversary, we have added a new cursor to the Shop - Retro cursor, which gives the biggest DPC boost of all (5% when selected). This is the very first graphic of cursors that the game had, and felt it was fitting to release it for the anniversary ;)
- Increased Monster Health on Master Difficulty.
- Increased dropped gold from monsters on Titan Difficulties.
- Reduced damage done by monsters.
- You can now auto lock chests, legendary items, epic items or rare items. (Option in the settings menu)
- Fixed a bug where Ice Helmet, Helm of Angel, Mask of Commitment, Mask of Despair and Bard cap did not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where old savegames would not load properly.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips would not show up upon hovering over.
"NGU Cap Button has Arrived"
* Added a CAP button to all NGU's. It does what you imagine - click it to put in Energy/Magic such that the NGU will cap out in speed. The buttons unlock after you defeat The Beast
* Not only that, but if you visit the Sellout Shop, you can unlock a setting to modify what % of cap gets input when you click the cap button! This can be useful when idling for long periods, and you want to be sure the NGU levelling pace doesnt slow down as you gain more levels. Set it to, say, 105% and now capping puts in 105% of what it normally would!
* Not only THAT, but there's a "cap all" button in each NGU menu that will act as if you clicked "cap" from top to bottom for each NGU.
* Added more Story! Get ready for the most thrilling ~lore~ dump of your life.
* Fixed a bug where tier 7 animated spins gave no reward (the no-BS spins worked fine). lol.
* Fixed a bug where MacGuffin Muffins would give less/no benefit to rebirths >2 days.
* Removed that ugly text in the tutorial saying"<-- Back" or "--> Advance" and replaced it with a pretty picture.
* Added a tooltip to the Questing button to give a quick overview of any quest you're on.
* Added 4G's Ass (unavailable)
The Early Access version now lets you travel to the first new major planet, and it's one you might be familiar with! I also included many improvements/quality of life updates to the demo.
- Music/SFX mute settings are now saved
- Keys should now be captured correctly
- Updated personal links
The Grand Grimoire Chronicles Episode 1
- Sound issues fixed
- URL fixed
- Text scenes now accept mouse click to advancce text
- P to pause/unpause
- M to open/close the map
- Map now accepts keyboard controls (up/left to cycle backwards through locations, down/right to cycle forwards. ENTER, SPACE, Z or X to confirm)
Game levels divided into 3 sections - easy(bronze medal), medium(silver medal), hard(gold medal). You can pass only one of the modes to pass the game!)
Call of War
With this release we are bringing you some hot and new improvements which are much needed in this cold season! Now you are finally able to experience all of our convenient coalition features in team games as well, including a shared chat for all team members. We even added some additional features to make playing in teams or coalitions a better experience.
We also fulfilled another big request: You can now use the handy Event log in the PC version of Call of War. In it you can see a list of what happened in your game round, even while you were offline!
But that is not all, we released even more improvements, including a graphics update in the WebGL renderer, new loading screens and a new language option in the mobile version, as well as many bug fixes. Be sure to check out the detailed summary of all features and fixes below!
See below a detailed list of all changes and improvements:
Team & coalition games
Enabled shared team chat and diplomatic team conversation in team games.
Enabled automatic transferal of re-conquered allied core provinces to the original owner in team games.
Enabled shared team victory rewards and achievements in team games.
Anti betrayal measures: Players of a team or a coalition can no longer change their relation to members of other teams or coalitions to anything better than peace (e.g. shared map is not possible).
Team players who become inactive no longer degrade their relation to Right of Way but stay at Shared map at all times.
Removed team balancer: Players can now choose their team freely and don’t need to even out teams in the selection process.
In team games solo victory points and solo rewards are no longer displayed in the Newspaper, as they are not used.
Implemented awesome new loading screen layout and pictures.
Finally! Province names are now displayed again for all provinces in the WebGL renderer (you may need to toggle them on in the game settings).
Implemented 3D relief for map terrain in WebGL renderer for more immersion.
Improved color palette of the morale view option in the WebGL renderer. Look at this lush green map!
Implemented the ingame event log in the PC version, which lists all events, including those that happen while players are not online.
Upcoming and current Event maps are now advertised at the top of the main website in the PC version, including a timer which shows the sign-up period. Click on the new event tiles to get more details on each event, as event details will no longer be posted in the general news. Brand new event maps are coming very soon!
Players can now switch their language in the settings menu in the mobile app of Call of War.
Players now drop out of games within 10 minutes instead of 60 minutes when not choosing a country, to prevent blocking game starts for too long.
Added line breaks for long button texts in the mobile interface to make them readable.
Added support button on the website in the mobile version so that mobile users can write tickets outside of their game rounds.
Added a flag and info popup for beta games (frontline pioneer games) to make it more clear that these are test games.
Improved unit positioning and selection in WebGL renderer.
There was a common issue where players could seemingly buy something from the stock market but did not receive the resources. This could happen when someone else bought the offer faster than the player, before the market interface was refreshed. In that case the money was deducted by a “buy offer” which was placed in the market instead of buying the resource. The market now refreshes much more often to prevent this issue.
Fixed a case where push notifications could not be sent in the iOS version.
Players of anonymous rounds are no longer revealed in push notification texts.
Fixed incorrect timestamps in the event log on speed maps or when speeding up constructions.
Research times are now displayed correctly again on speed maps in the mobile version.
Trade offers are now using the correct real timestamp instead of the ingame time in Speed maps.
Fixed an issue for some players where the toggle option for the WebGL renderer was not visible in the game settings.
Since this was a big release, there can be some hiccups, which will be fixed swiftly afterwards. We hope you all like the changes in this huge update! Tell us your favourite part in the forum comments!
Your Call of War team