ForumsForum GamesHow Important is the User Above You?

1402 262758
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well, I saw this game being played a few years ago and wanted to revive it. Freakenstein said it was too old to bump, so here we are!

It's your typical "rate the user above" game.

On a scale of 1-10, rate the user's importance and give a reason.

• 1,402 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I've seen you many a time but I just can't think of anything that allows you to stick out.

But that said, quantity still has it's use. 7/10

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

Never seen you before, buyt 8/10 due to high rank and posts.

Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

Never posted or met any of your before, including the guy above me!

However, 204 Armor points is pretty substantial, especially since I've been a member for a few years more and only have 62.

So, you get a 8/10 in my opinion.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I have never seen you before. Because I dont know you, you get the neutral rating 5/10

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

8.5/10 you keep the CoD thread alive and you help with the tavern and all sorts of things

~manly man

Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

8/10
Maybe you're the most manly man!

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

6/10 I don't see you here that often, but I saw in your porfile you get most of your points rating games.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My old rating of you with still stand. 7.2/10 (Yeah 7.2, random huh?)

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

:O Why not 7.5 :S.

I rate you 8/10, I don't see you on as much (unlike a couple of weeks ago), but I see you at times. =)

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I dub thee a 6.5er.

To be honest I've rarely seen you around in the forums except for a small post here and there. You've probably posted more, it's just I haven't noticed it.

You seem to comment a lot which account for the substantial amount of AP you have, however that does not really account for importance in my book.

You started that AG3 clan as well, however I have seen nothing to think that it encourages activity, it just seems pretty much like a normal clan to me.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Finally you are a little more active and i change my rating from 7/10 to 8/10 congrats. But if we kinda think about it... every user is important (unless hes a spammer or someone that hates everything) because without the low rated users. The life on ag would be a little more boring because everybody would have high ranks and would never say the word "welcome" agian. Thumbs down if im wrong.

-Jeff

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You seem like a decent guy. And you're pretty active on and off the forums. So 7/10

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

9 you've been quite active lately and have lots of forum posts

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

You're quite active and involved around the community and seem like a nice guy but i don't know you too well ;o. 8.5.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

The highest-ranked active female! You're very active in every part of the site!

Showing 256-270 of 1402