ForumsSupport Forumarmator differences

38 8856
Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

a minor thing, the armotors are good and all but several people having the same one can be very confusing at times, and maybe the option for slight customiations such as background colour, main colour etc might help

• 38 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

@n037, the discussion page you linked to requires a username and password, any special I need to type in or just my armor id(Username here)?

zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

I think as u go up in ranks u shud unlock more armatars

royandgrand
royandgrand
31 posts
Shepherd

i agree with zorvaz lol.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

FOR the last time its called: Armatar!

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Yeh aswel as points you should be able to get more. Oh and then maybe we'l use our point to buy clothes for our armatars and then give them names, and feed it and walk it and and... NAWWW!!!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

i don't think uploading avatar is a good idea since it's nice to rake up points so you can get your own ava + no-one would you the nice avatars that armorgames supplied us with >.< lol

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I think it would be a good idea to be able to change the armatar background's color.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

lol it would be hard! anyone succes?

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

yeah KOOL!

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Dude, they should make more a gie you more for each like 250 points you get!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 9:13pm

Posted May 31, '08 at 11:34am

this is old but anyway,
yea customizing your armatar a cinch would be nice
The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

the first post was actually in january -ouch.

but i have to agree.
even something as simple as a background color would be a nice addition. dont know how big of a pain in the rear it'd be but that would be kinda cool.

plokkey i wouldnt have guessed you'd have much opinion on this, based on your armatar.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well yea sure...
but the backround should be able to be changed. As simple as that could be such a good idea

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Do you mean a custom picture background, or a set of colors that you can choose from? We've dealt with custom pictures so many times...

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

it would be a good idea for maybe a certain amount of AP to be able to make small changes, like recolors to your avatars.

Showing 16-30 of 38