Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Bad eggs online or shell shock live

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 6:40pm

fracell

fracell

68 posts

witch do you prefer i lke both but im starting to like bad eggs more for some reason each have their pros and cons. bad eggs you can move as much as you want (as long as the slope isn't to steep)and you get more shells/tanks but if your teammate dies... your screwed. although in shell shock you have limited fuel a little better controlls (in my opinion) and if your teammate dies you controll them but dont controll what weapon is used also i see people buying way more weapon packs/tanks in shell shock than in bad eggs i see allot in both but more in shell shock witch is fine but i think its in a way cheating (especially when you first make an account for it) but nonethe less both great games give me your opinion

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 3:52am

alaRi

alaRi

76 posts

You are not the once because i like bad egs from the same reason. But i like too wepon.

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 2:18pm

Dudes_Are_Dudes

Dudes_Are_Dudes

10 posts

Badd eggs.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 5:17pm

Gogotank

Gogotank

95 posts

shell shock live is much better than bad eggs online

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 5:25pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

shell shock live obviously. but i have to say i like bad eggs for some reason. but the controls are a huge minus. you really cant control the shots much and its much more accurate in ssl. and moving much isnt that amazing since the arenas are tiny and the smallest slopes limit you.

another thing i really dislike about bad eggs. the description of the weapons just isnt good enough. and the weapons pics are the weapons and not the shots which make it even more difficult to remember what each weapon does.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 6:57pm

Kromo555

Kromo555

21 posts

That's poor excuse for not liking Bad Eggs really, but hey its your opinion.
Not liking description of weapons? Lol that's not true, its easy to remember. Not hard its fun learning them. Shell Shock fell because of no updates, its just to plain and no opportunities at all to get wep packs with no money. Its easily Bad Eggs over Shell Shock.

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 1:00am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,338 posts

Bad Eggs online. I used to play shell shock but once I started playing Bad Eggs I was blown away xD

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 1:30pm

Gogotank

Gogotank

95 posts

I like of them very much.

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 11:26pm

gassug2

gassug2

5 posts

NEVER PLAYED BAD EGGS...But i do love shell shock live 1 & 2

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 4:13pm

gman144