ForumsSupport ForumI Dub You, Sir Cenere

10 3207
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Credit to Cen for the idea.

What if instead of making former mods regular users, we knighted them? I don't mean dramatically reduce their AP, but give them a special rank that would show they served as a mod but now have resigned or have been demodded. I think it would be great for giving respect to our former helpers, who assisted the admins with cleaning spam, locking threads, and dealing with noobs. They do and did all the jobs we hate just to make our lives better, with nothing in return but a desire for a little respect and awknowledgment.

• 10 Replies
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

That is a fantastic idea! Gives them a little pat on the back!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I really like the idea, allthough you'd have to get the ex-mods approval maybe?

Some of them don't like to be put on a pedistole, so... guess we'd have t get a response from a former mod in here first and see whether they feel like it?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The only former mod to come online is Cen, the rest have quit, so apart from the nice gesture, I can't really see much from this....

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I really like the idea, allthough you'd have to get the ex-mods approval maybe?

Well, the only one that comes online is Cenere, and he gave Salvidian the idea, so I think it's okay.

Although, I like the idea, the only people who don't really give ex-mods respect are too new here to remember a mod become non mod, so now that I'm thinking about it, It's all good!
Macgamerworld
Macgamerworld
14 posts
Nomad

Thats a great idea!

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

great idea!

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I agree. Awesome idea.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

The only former mod to come online is Cen, the rest have quit, so apart from the nice gesture, I can't really see much from this....
coming from a former mod i might add
and i like that you used cenere as the example everyone respects him oh and i really like the idea

~Manly Man
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

That's a pretty dang good idea.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

That's a pretty dang good idea.

Already happened, so no use keeping this open/ commenting about it anymore