ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24175
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

i was playing black ops and i threw a tomahaw at a some guy online and he moved it bounced off the wall and it came back and killed me.( I was last in search & Destroy ) We were tying 3-3 too, i got loads of hate mail for a while !

Thats impossible

I just thought of one thats happened a lot it didn't happen to me but the people I killed I've been zoomed in with a sniper and an enemy has walked in front of me as I have shot at someone else and killed them and not the other guy its happened on about 5 different games it's so funny when it happens because ur like wtf?
mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

i was playing just cause 2,and i was on a plane and very high.i felt like skydiving so i jumped off.wile im falling i am enjoying the view.
but i forgot about the parachute.so i got too close to the ground and i died.THE END

AedanClarke
AedanClarke
7 posts
Nomad

This has probably been said already, but death by Goomba. I also died in some game I was playing recently (blanking on which one it was) and was fighting on the wing of a plane. I turned around to shoot at one of the enemies and stepped right the hell off the wing. On a similar note, falling off of Facing World in UT. And, uh, killing yourself with the Fat Man in F3/NV.

viperx99
viperx99
24 posts
Nomad

Not really a death, but a loss. In NFSMW I was almost about to win a race but an invisible truck hit me.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I was playing Red dead redemption : Undead Nightmare, and was riding my horse, war near a cliff.Let's just say i found out theres a glitch where War dies randomly and flings you off a cliff. >_<

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

falling off a cliff in uncharted

LucasEM
LucasEM
27 posts
Scribe

For One Grenade

XxCrunchiexX
XxCrunchiexX
5 posts
Nomad

I was in Riverwood in Skyrim testing out my shouts when i accidentally shouted a chicken and then the next thing i saw was an arrow pierced through my skull..

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Those of you who have played Sim City 4 will understand how frustrating it is to be on a driving mission and have a cement mixer or other large vehicle appear out of nowhere and destroy your smaller vehicle without any warning whatsoever.

This is why you must never drive through a construction zone in any of the small road vehicles, such as the taxi, the police car, or even the ambulance.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

In halo Reach campaign.... the computers cant drive so the ride off the road or get you stuck...

Puplinator
Puplinator
1 posts
Nomad

Playin' armor mayhem, i was right next to a health pack w/ a bit of health left, i step back and get shot

anarchy_minded
anarchy_minded
3 posts
Peasant

mass effect 3 ending
after all the @$&! you go though in the series with great story and consistent lore you end up dead because of the most stupid argument and logic when there is so much evidence against it

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Dumbest way to die in video games?

Getting trapped in an invisible rock, while getting mauled by a radioactive cockroach shooting bazooka shots at him with them fading into another plane of reality.

It happens, with Bethesda programmers.

xiipe16
xiipe16
5 posts
Nomad

when some guy traps you in the corner then someone else kills you

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The stupidest way to die for me is throwing yourself off a cliff, or drowning. Why would I drown?

WARNING: LEGEND OF ZELDA SPOILER ALERT
In Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Link can dive only 3 meters (I think). When he wheres the Iron boots, he will only be able to walk for about a minute underwater without the Zora tunic. If he can hold his breath that long when he has the boots on, why can't he dive deeper?! Annoying!

Ok, Im done with my rant now.

Showing 91-105 of 133