Lendek

Lendek

45 posts

A turtle touched me :|

Posted Aug 12, '12 at 3:27pm

godandd

godandd

106 posts

I played Clock tower the first fear, and got killed by a doll. I re spawned and looked at the mirror, and got chocked to death by a random hand coming from it. Than I re spawned and freed the parrot in the same room as that mirror, and it killed me.

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 11:11am

YoMama07

YoMama07

29 posts

In minecraft you can actually get stuck between blocks which will quickly kill you!:(

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 2:32pm

BlueChel5

BlueChel5

20 posts

One stupid way I died is in Saints Row: The Third. I was using cheats(I beat the game without cheats before I used cheats)and I activated repair car cheat while the no vehicle damage cheat was on. I got out the car and went to buy clothes and when I entered the car again it was like the car was off while I was driving it. No music was playing, the engine couldn't be heard, the wheels weren't moving!Then shortly after the car just exploded out of the blue. Crazy right?

Posted Aug 13, '12 at 3:16pm

Yellowcookie

Yellowcookie

2 posts

Killing floor i thought there was a invisible wall on the end of a collapsed bridge... I wanted to see if it was true, Also it was the same map on the game where i fell off a patio like an idiot

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 4:07pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

One of the stupidest ways is to accidentally glitch yourself out of the map-no matter what game-and you fall out of the map and eventually die.

i was playing just cause 2 and jumped off a building, expecting to open my parachute. but a glitch made my parachute fail and i plummeted to my doom about 20 storys down.

I once played Just Cause 2 and I decided to go all Mission Impossible on the game so I decided to just out of a plane and I decided to open my parachute and the last second. I press "A' and my parachute starts to open, it is  like half open, but I still fall to the ground and die...

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 4:53pm

WorldWarAres

WorldWarAres

4 posts

I was playing MW2 in scrapyard and it was search and destroy. So you know how you only get one life right? Well the round had just started and I was walking and since it was a small map some people like to throw grenades. I was just so unlucky that I was able to kill myself in the first 15 seconds because of a grenade.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 6:04pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

I was playing MW2 in scrapyard and it was search and destroy. So you know how you only get one life right? Well the round had just started and I was walking and since it was a small map some people like to throw grenades. I was just so unlucky that I was able to kill myself in the first 15 seconds because of a grenade.

Lots of maps in MW2 have some sniping positions where it's easily accessible during the first few seconds of the game/round starting where you have a clear view of the other team's spawn.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 12:17am

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

I was putting C4 down on an M-COM (Battlefield 3) and I accidentally pressed the button where you blow it up. so, I killed myself.

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!