Gameboy98

Gameboy98

99 posts

@Gantic: Woo hoo!

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 12:14am

HillOfOak

HillOfOak

10 posts

Well, I certainly hope Neil can revive the game a bit with these updates. I've been an on-again-off-again player for a while and my experiences have all been short-lived and monotonous. I've been to all the outposts (excluding P-13) and I've played as most of the professions. I usually end up browsing the forums for about a week or two before abandoning my account entirely. I just want some more variety other than stepping outside, holding down the left-mouse button and holding F next to lootable objects. I don't know if I even want to experience Neil's promised updates, although this is the first time I've heard anything on that matter in several months.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:55am

Gameboy98

Gameboy98

99 posts

@HillOfOak, Aren't you supposed to hold E next to lootable objects?

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 4:47pm

Carnage1995

Carnage1995

95 posts

You can hold E or F. I've been playing it for a long, long time. I was there when Dead Frontier Night 1 came out, I was on the old forums. I've been there since the beginning. I play on and off, usually stick to the forums. Chances are you've seen me post before. If you played in 2008, you may know me as demon drift, 2009 till now, I'm shadow demon. In my signature I have a a quote still from one of my posts in 2008, find me and click on it. It's interesting to see all the old guys from back then. Most are either deleted, or don't get on anymore.

Reply to Dead Frontier

You must be logged in to post a reply!