ForumsSupport ForumNew Armatars!

98 16772
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

What do you think about them? I think they are pretty cool.

• 98 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya its a fire theme =D

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Well I've changed mine but i still want to see the 7500 ones.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Yes it should be under "The Tavern" but anyways, I think they're pretty cool. They aren't available to me myself, but I've seen just about every one of them. Very different from the others.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i like the new armatars too but this knight i have since 3 months i will never change him just if something special will appear and since this will NEVER happen he will be my partner forever!

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Yeah, im just gonna stick with this armatar, i've had it since I first joined AG and now many people have it, so it makes me unique =P

DeadRisingKid666
DeadRisingKid666
28 posts
Nomad

that would be sick if there was a dragon breathing fire i know i sound like a 3 year old but its true

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Ya, i like these ones! Cannot wait to view them all! Im just so happy with what the administration is doing!

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I was anticipating them for a long time and I think I am the only one with this one so it makes me feel unique so good job dan

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

omg there awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well I may not change my armatar, but I still think it's cool to see them. Thanks to all on the Armourgames staff for these new additions =D

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the new armatars are great.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

the iced based one are cool, but i liek this one

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

All I have to say is that this is the best set of Armatars so far. Huge improvement from the previous set. Thanks a lot AG people, haha.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

good

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Nevermind, I have realized that there are lower down ones, for 1,250 and 1,750. They are great. Better for me than the 2,000 ones.

Showing 31-45 of 98