Hintkin

21 posts

It's costly.. More power to PC games! lol xD

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:25am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

Are you from a parallel universe?

Someone obviously never had a NIntendo 64 (well, neither have I, but I am educated in its history)

-Chillz

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:11pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

The Wii U is a horribly misguided step for Nintendo and every bit of news I hear about it just spells further doom for my favorite game company.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:45pm

deadman_

deadman_

5 posts

IT IS AWESOME people just like the Xbox 360 or PS3 better cause of shooters well not all games have to be shooter just because the game is not a shooter does not mean it is bad at least Nintendo trys to be different than makeing everything a shooter or rated M

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:48pm

deadman_

deadman_

5 posts

ok so in 2007 a wii was being sold every 17 second in amazon and that was a year after it released and with out nintendo we would be playing horrible games console ga,es only became famous because of nintendo

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 3:00pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,530 posts

at least Nintendo trys to be different than makeing everything a shooter or rated M

I'm okay with that. What I'm not okay with is literally none of their games are rated M! The Wii is a horrible console, They should have expanded and built a new version of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (Henceforth known as the Snes) The SNES was a great system and if they made a more modern version of it. Also if they make more games like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest, They would be much more popular. I have nothing against Mario (Actually I love it) but I hate Sonic and Kirby. They gear way too many of their games towards family and kids. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having some video games geared towards family and kids, but not 80% of them.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 4:59pm

KentyBK

KentyBK

555 posts

Someone obviously never had a NIntendo 64 (well, neither have I, but I am educated in its history)

Clearly not, since you don't even realise that the N64 had LESS support than the console you call a "slight bump in a rich history".

My N64 is still working perfectly by the way, Mr. universe traveller.

What I'm not okay with is literally none of their games are rated M!

But that's not at all different from how Nintendo has ever been.I mean, it's not like they made tons of M rated games in the 90s. If anything, it'd be because the developers that DO make these games choose to not make them for Nintendo's platforms anymore.

Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest

None of those are made by Nintendo though. Neither is Sonic.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 7:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,530 posts

Yes but Nintendo allows the developers to make them exclusive to Nintendo.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 12:05am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,716 posts

ok so in 2007 a wii was being sold every 17 second in amazon and that was a year after it released and with out nintendo we would be playing horrible games console ga,es only became famous because of nintendo

Japan was obsessed with it...easily one per household at the least. Then, of course, the obsession with it moving with you..also notice how quickly the hype for it died shortly after its year release

Yes but Nintendo allows the developers to make them exclusive to Nintendo.

Then why can I get some of those games for my Playstation?

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 12:47am

bob5442

bob5442

30 posts

Mario games aren't "extremely easy" as a rule at all.
BUT I know that Kirby games are super easy because Nintendo geared it as
easy

Reply to What's Wrong With Nintendo?

You must be logged in to post a reply!