ForumsThe Tavern

What would you do with $1 Billion?

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:19pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

50 million to Charity.

2 million towards a house

250 million in the bank for my descendents.

Other 698 million... I have no idea xD

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:10pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

A bunch of money in the bank. Like, a lot, so i can go to colledge and not have to pay a crap load of money. and extra to buy things with, and then for my kids and people down the line. and then i would probably give some to the government anonymously, because htey need it or we're all gonna die.
and then charity. and then save the rest........for a real long time. and take a vacation to some place on the other sie of the world.
yup. :)

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:47am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,330 posts

Collage. Videogames. Cars. New house. Vacation. Ex.
I dont really know, not many things I want require that much money.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 1:41am

johnmerz

johnmerz

506 posts

I would change out half of it into gold, then I'd put half of the rest into savings. With the remaining 1/4, I'd buy a good home, then any money I have left over I'll use to buy a epic computer.  I'll then live off of the interest from the money I saved, and when the economy crashes, I'll rely on my gold. Plan=win.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:38am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

I would wander busy cities randomly tossing handfuls of hundred dollar bills into the air and watch people fight over 'em,,that should last a while. Good entertainment

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 4:28pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

There is this film, The Magic Christian, where a man who gets a lot of money gets a big swimming pool, a temporary one, dirties the pool with sewage and then adds a lot of high value paper money.
The backing track to what follows this goes "If you want it, here it is, come and get it, but you better hurry 'cause it's golng fast."

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 9:41pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

i would honestly only buy things that i needed, then put the rest in the bank and let interest do the work for a few years. gradually taking out money for stuff that i need like gas, food, bills, etc

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 1:22pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

I would put most of it in the bank. I would donate 500 million to WWF, use 10 million to buy stuff that catch my fancy (Toyota Smart car, house, college) and
and 490 million would go in the bank. Or something like that.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 1:29pm

InsertHaikuHere

InsertHaikuHere

13 posts

Buy a Ferrari Enzo and a nice house in the Mountains, then donate 200mil to UNICEF. After that I dont know.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 1:47pm

spitz82

spitz82

6 posts

I would pay it to some scientists and make them build the portal gun or I would build the house from a show called future home (its a home with tons of gadgets.)

Reply to What would you do with $1 Billion?

You must be logged in to post a reply!