ForumsWEPRWill Barack Obama be killed?

47 10585
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I was watching the news the other day and there was a piece on the upcoming presidential elections. It was mentioning the fact that it is a historic event due to the colour of his skin. Personally i belive it is shameful that in this day and age people are even mentioning it yet nonetheless the newsreaders did. Then they brought up the interesting topic that there is a chance that Obama could be killed by a white supremacist. As i live in the UK, i dont know what or if the US media has said about this. I am interested to know from Americans if they think Obama will be killed and their reasons for thinking that.

• 47 Replies
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Well, who even said that Obama is going to get elected?
There are two people in the race you know...

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Also the secret service doesn't protect presidential canidates. They protect the president. They nominees are alone until they are inagurated.

FishermanJE
FishermanJE
38 posts
Nomad

It's not if he will it's more like when he will.If you are for gay marriage,welfare,open borders a weaker millitary oh yeah and higher taxes then he your chimp,I mean man.What the hell is an Obama any way?

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

What the hell is an Obama any way?

To answer your question FishermanJE simply and truthfully, Obama is a Democrat.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

let me set this straight first off the white supremicist gang and the kkk are two completly different things a white sumpremecist was the one who made the threat not a kkk member, the reason they are so different is because the white supremicist are more common ,especially in jails for some reason,and are a bit less organized and even the kkk wouldn't go on a suicide run like that no matter how much they hate someone, although the shi'ites would probably disagree, but also ninja cube that comment you made about them not giving secret service protection to candidates is not completly accurate, in fact they say he was the first to get secret service protection before being nomintaded as the democratic candidate, that or the first in a while. As for whether people will try to assasinate him it wouldn't matter unless they had a military sniper rifle that can either cut through plexi-glass(bullet proof) or can shoot something in a different city, especially during and before the inaguration of the president, trust me if I visited D.C. around that time, you can't do anything during the inaguration week or like even the month before, they closed off everything only one person could get close to a statue at a time in case they bombs or whatever, every limo you saw there had pretty much an army convoy surrounding it, and the place the president was going to watch the parade from was made of plexi glass, and thats just the welcoming commitee for all the security the president has, including guys with m16 and bulletproof vest surrounding his house 24-7, and tons of other stuff I don't even remember, so before you say it could happen, just think about all the stuff I just typed.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, anything can happen. It happened with Dr Mart Luther King Jr. after his big impact on the world in the 20th century. They probably are racist people who think an African American man can't run the Country as well as a Caucasian man. If this happens, their will break a war in America.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Barrack obama will get bombed after he becomes president and than hilary will become the new president.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I have an idea to counteract any of those measures, the buddy missile. I read about them in a book somewhere, they are like Stinger missiles except meant for ground targets. You could set up its launch and trajectory from five miles away, then fire it from your shoulder and kill your target no matter how much security they have. However, they cost several million a pop, not to mention that you would have to steal it from an army supply.

FishermanJE
FishermanJE
38 posts
Nomad

Thanks ninjacube but in case you did not know ,it was a joke.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

my point exactly no white supremicist group or whatever would have the kind of weapon power to assasinate a president in office unless by fluke and as for Martin Luther King Jr. he was never a president now was he, anyone can be shot out in the open,but if your behind bulletproof wall its a different story.oh right and sharkbate try to be a bit more serious about this, instead of making up theorys of obama being bombed or nuked or something, and if you were serious then thats sad.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@Crimson-
No I wasn't being serious, I was just backing up your point, that it would be next to impossible.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@necromancer
ok than thats good to hear.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

oh sry for the double post but when I said to get serious about the whole thing I wasn't directing the comment to sharkbate who said obama was going to get bombed then clinton would be president.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

But Crimson. All presidents go out in the open sometime and make speeches and thigs like that. No one can be protected anywhere they go. Especially if it is people from thier own nation who are threatening to kill them.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

why do us's whites hate blacks?
i meant,i dun think they look irritating or such,they are human andwell,only skin colour and people are making such a big fuss.

i dun like blacks who rap dirty though..

Showing 16-30 of 47