ForumsGamesminecraft illegal download (i might go to jail)

28 6361
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

i used to play minecraft classic but now it syays that it is several years old and is no longer supported so i tried the minecraft demop and it said that the video card drivers are not updated enough to handle the software so i typed in google, "minecraft for free" and clicked on the link tryminecraftforfree.com and i clicked play and download and then it locked my computer and said that i have to pay a fee within 48 hours or the option to unlock my computer will expire and it said i have to pay 200 bucks to unlock my computer and i could go to jail for up to 3 years and now i cant get onto my laptop so what should i do?

• 28 Replies
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Ya know that you can still play minecraft classic...

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

that's why I use pirate bay and always read the comments. NEVER trust a free thing with no comments.

Skyrim hits at 50-80.

Cant imagine paying 80 bucks for skyrim (my brother got it for me.). And it still surprises me that it is still $60 for it. Fallout NV dropped from $60 to $40 within like three months. I think its time for them to drop the price.
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

all you guys are just plain wrong i am not spending 80 dollars you are insane and no as i clearly stated i cannot still play minecraft classic and yes the full verasion does work for free BUT NOT ON MY COMPUTER!!! omg i asked what to do not what names you can call me and stories about your stupid brother and about you being stupid enough ( or rich enough ) to pay 80 bucks for a game

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

and sorry for double posting but I DIDNT TRY to commit a crime WHY WOULD I? you stupid, stupid idiot

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

that's why I use pirate bay and always read the comments. NEVER trust a free thing with no comments

Aha! You do admit being a pirate! Quick IP trace! Send him the same thing, the FBI sent to Pizza! Quick!
That's a joke...so don't get your eyes wide and tail bushied.

all you guys are just plain wrong i am not spending 80 dollars you are insane and no as i clearly stated i cannot still play minecraft classic and yes the full verasion does work for free BUT NOT ON MY COMPUTER!!! omg i asked what to do not what names you can call me and stories about your stupid brother and about you being stupid enough ( or rich enough ) to pay 80 bucks for a game

and sorry for double posting but I DIDNT TRY to commit a crime WHY WOULD I? you stupid, stupid idiot

Fallout NV dropped from $60 to $40 within like three months. I think its time for them to drop the price

Dude Skyrim is not $80.00 still. Where do you get your games? Gamestop? Psssh, it is still like $50-$60 there. Minecraft costs only less than $30.00.
I've seen Fallout New Vegas for less than $10.00.

Also seriously you sound extremely immature...calling us idiots and what-not. You're acting immature falling bait to the scams and for how you are acting.
But I shouldn't judge you too much on that. That's a mod's job.

Solutions to your problems:
Sell your Desktop/Laptop.
Purchase a Mac.
Be astonished you can change your background.
Love Mac forever.

Then be hated by me for owning a Mac. Linux and Windows are way better.

Also it does seem you did try to commit a crime. Everybody knows pirating is illegal. So if you can get something free which you have to pay for...of course it's illegal. Don't worry I called the CIA, FBI, NYPD, LAPD, SIS/MI6 which consists of JIS, MI5, GCHQ, and DI. Also I have contacted MI8. Also don't forget I contacted Task Force 141, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Army, Rangers, and the extreme 1337 CyberPolice! Chuck Norris is on his way to your location.
That is yet another joke...
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Im still confused. Do I listen to this thread or this one?

Kardihan
Kardihan
4 posts
Nomad

i can't understand why people don't purchase minecraft, especially if they play it often. minecraft costs 20 â¬. thats nothing, just purchase it.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Then be hated by me for owning a Mac. Linux and Windows are way better.

Don't make me laugh. Half the number, if not a quarter, of viruses work on Mac. Barely ANY viruses work on Linux. If the OP had chosen his OS a bit better, he wouldn't be being Endeavoured now.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Bah, sorry for my DP, but Linux is even better then Mac. Plus, Minecraft works on Linux
there, Ace. I did not mean to attack Linux.

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

HA! I've never even used a Linux computer.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Don't make me laugh. Half the number, if not a quarter, of viruses work on Mac. Barely ANY viruses work on Linux. If the OP had chosen his OS a bit better, he wouldn't be being Endeavoured now.

This may sound crazy to you...but I remember seeing a picture of when Mac got the very first virus. I was extremely happy since everybody kept bragging to me that their Mac was indestructible. Linux is the way to go if you want to customize every single thing, but you have to be extremely smart. While Windows is for gaming and still smart people. While Mac is for rich people who can afford it for things such as only using Social Media.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Why are there two threads in two different areas on the forums?

Regardless, it's a virus. And discussion of illegal activities are frowned upon, yadda yadda yadda.

Showing 16-27 of 28