Forums

ForumsVideo Games

minecraft illegal download (i might go to jail)

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 12:53pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

Gamer Cale is right. Why do you think if that the real game doesn't work, an illegal copy will?

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 1:24pm

Faunbard

Faunbard

662 posts

Well i hope you learned your lesson for trying to commit a crime.
Like Nichodemus posted, a virus is probably at hand and a computer repairman should be able to get rid of it for (an estimate) $80. Good Luck

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 2:32pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

Well i hope you learned your lesson for trying to commit a crime.
Like Nichodemus posted, a virus is probably at hand and a computer repairman should be able to get rid of it for (an estimate) $80. Good Luck

Come on guys...you can't be serious? Take the virus off yourself? It's not that hard? You don't even need to have a anti-virus since there is no point in installing one since the malware would disable/not let you.
There's this kid I know, he's going to IT. He pays GeekSquad from Best Buy hundreds of dollars each year for support for his laptop. The things he has troubles with is astonishing and he is still going to IT...I know probably more than half the class in IT about Computers...when I never took any paid classes.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 2:36pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

Awww, I wasn't done ranting...It posted accidentally...

On a side note Gamer Cale is correct. He didn't do anything inappropriate except his term of calling you an idiot...

If you seriously fall for those websites...go and delete System 32 for me. It'll remove all of those malware...

[IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/accord27/Advice-Dog-Delete-System32-Make-You.jpg[/IMG]

Sider...side note: I wonder if he'll fall for this...

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 2:38pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 6:03pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,654 posts

You know what else you can do, just go to your nearest police station and turn yourself in .
No but seriously I think if you can't do anything with it just reboot and leave the downloading to the pirates.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 6:31pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

615 posts

Ya know that you can still play minecraft classic...

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 6:57pm

melon0111

melon0111

213 posts

that's why I use pirate bay and always read the comments. NEVER trust a free thing with no comments.

Skyrim hits at 50-80.

Cant imagine paying 80 bucks for skyrim (my brother got it for me.). And it still surprises me that it is still $60 for it. Fallout NV dropped from $60 to $40 within like three months. I think its time for them to drop the price.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 9:48pm

pizzaicecream653

pizzaicecream653

146 posts

all you guys are just plain wrong i am not spending 80 dollars you are insane and no as i clearly stated i cannot still play minecraft classic and yes the full verasion does work for free BUT NOT ON MY COMPUTER!!! omg i asked what to do not what names you can call me and stories about your stupid brother and about you being stupid enough ( or rich enough ) to pay 80 bucks for a game

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 9:50pm

pizzaicecream653

pizzaicecream653

146 posts

and sorry for double posting but I DIDNT TRY to commit a crime WHY WOULD I? you stupid, stupid idiot