Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 9:00pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

Anyone know how to get Machined parts?

You can get some from recycling weapons. I think firearms mostly.

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 9:29pm

kingcaldwell

kingcaldwell

34 posts

Ahh thanks, now i can make better guns :P

Posted Aug 14, '12 at 11:37pm

SwordmasterQ

SwordmasterQ

29 posts

This would be a great game.... IF IT WORKED

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 12:54am

Gameslayer12

Gameslayer12

3 posts

That's an interesting story gameboy I all ways wondered what happened to jack after you beat union city

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 1:05am

kingcaldwell

kingcaldwell

34 posts

It does, try using Internet Explorer and updating your flash player @ http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 3:32am

Torilu88

Torilu88

10 posts

Fuel becomes essential at higher levels, you need it to upgrade and craft weapons/gears. You can usually find fuel in stores, streets, and supermarkets, also cleaning up your base is also an option.

Junks can be recycled for craft able parts, wood, steel, and cloth. Cloth is the most valuable of the three because of it's rarity, which is only findable in fabric based junks, which is mostly found in Residential areas.

A leader specializes in anything, useful at healing in the beginning. I suggest you to balance out every skill for leaders.

A Fighter specializes in assault rifles,SMGs, and close ranged combat. Useful at protecting an area when someone is trying to scavenge out an area.

A Engineer Specialize in anything with Improvised on it.

A Recon specializes in Long rifles and sniper rifles. And are really agile.

A scavenger specializes in pistols and such, can also scavenge quicker than any other Class, they also hack luck, which lets you have much better findings then any other class, EG: Leader salvages 2 water bottles, A scavenger can salvage, 4 water bottles.

A Medic can heal others, but is really the most disposable class since a leader can also heal.

Hope this helps.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 3:36am

Torilu88

Torilu88

10 posts

Please note that I started 30 minutes before the game released.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 9:06am

Drakthar

Drakthar

4 posts

is it me or the server is offline?

Can't get pass connecting :\\

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 9:08am

Txsl

Txsl

5 posts

Torilu88
I have to say that this is published first on Facebook. And I think this version is a rather mature one for a wider user group.
And till now I think scavenger is also good at shotgun & pistol which improvised
I played this game yesterday morning( in your country time, and actually it`s late in night here ) and I found this game pretty interesting. You fire armer is in no need for ammo. Your survivor injured in a mission but revived if he/she stand in the safe zone when leaving...etc. something like that.
I think it must be interesting if I can build a mg42 tower to defend my fortress.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 9:17am

Txsl

Txsl

5 posts

Drakthar

Just refresh the webpage. And make sure that you flash version is the latest. And if the loading page is not totally black, be patient, and you`ll soon load your game.

If all these don`t work. Please try Tools->Internet option->Delete History ( Please press Alt button if you`re win7 operating system ) And then reboot your IE.
GL HF ( good luck & have fun ... I`m a starcraft2 player XD..)

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!