Gameslayer12

Gameslayer12

3 posts

Omg it's loading so slow lol

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 1:35pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

487 posts

Can't wait until i'v saved up 50 fuel for a keycard. It'll Feel like Christmas when i open up that box.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 2:33pm

Shenko

Shenko

1,091 posts

I think its smart how Armorgames made it so you must make an AG account to play. It will increase their Ag member count and I think they should add it to all their games.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 3:31pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

529 posts

new last stand out already can someone tell me how they like the game?

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 4:17pm

jatk92

jatk92

5 posts

i having the server problem its not connecting but when iy does it seems pretty cool hope they get it fix so i can really enjoy it

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 4:38pm

kingcaldwell

kingcaldwell

34 posts

Jblaze, its a huge change from 1&2 now you get to fully design your base, equip your soldiers with Guns and gear.

Personally i believe you'll need to play it to see the difference.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 4:42pm

ezarc

ezarc

1 post

doesnt seem to be working for me, i think the servers are overloaded or something.. it keeps losing connection

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 8:34pm

jatk92

jatk92

5 posts

still not working for me

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 8:40pm

kingcaldwell

kingcaldwell

34 posts

Be sure to update your Flash player and use internet explorer, Chrome seems to have issues and i have no idea about Firefox&safari

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 8:51pm

Torilu88

Torilu88

10 posts

[/quote]

Torilu88
I have to say that this is published first on Facebook. And I think this version is a rather mature one for a wider user group.
And till now I think scavenger is also good at shotgun & pistol which improvised
I played this game yesterday morning( in your country time, and actually it`s late in night here ) and I found this game pretty interesting. You fire armer is in no need for ammo. Your survivor injured in a mission but revived if he/she stand in the safe zone when leaving...etc. something like that.
I think it must be interesting if I can build a mg42 tower to defend my fortress.

Okay first of, I am in china this summer, where it has no freaking Facebook, but apparently has ArmorGames. The game was released 2 days ago, when it's afternoon here. Again I DID say Scavengers were good at pistols and such, they are most certainly not improvised. I tried giving an improvised pistol to a scavenger, didn't work. Alright? Oh and sorry to burst your bubble you can't mount towers.

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!