Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 2:44am

Torilu88

Torilu88

10 posts

Some Crafting accessories are only obtainable through unique, and special weapons. Example: Weights are obtainable through weighted class items. Note: Most crafting items ARE ONLY obtainable through the proses of recycling.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 9:50am

Drakthar

Drakthar

4 posts

oh god, I hate so much when I just use fuel by error :(

anyway, it's an amazing game

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 11:17am

icekid20000

icekid20000

1 post

stinkyjim
belive me, it sucks :D

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 11:31am

samiel

samiel

277 posts

neat trick to know click the vehicle and hold down the spacebar it looks like your doing donuts

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 1:20pm

NinjaDork

NinjaDork

33 posts

Two things;

1)  Armorgames needs to arrange it so that you can craft items w/o using fuel-it'll just take longer.  something like 15 minutes per lvl of the item should work.  Also, AG should make it so that you can craft basic crafting components (cables, nails, gauze, handles, etc.) w/o using fuel, at a rate of 1 minute/unit of basic material (wood, metal, or cloth) that the item requires.  Each item will require an amount of basic material equal to what is gained by recycling it.

2) Armorgames needs to make all the walls of the compound transparent; the top right diagonal wall is opaque, and doesn't change when you scroll over it.  Makes it really friggin hard to properly place buildings.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 1:23pm

kingcaldwell

kingcaldwell

32 posts

Ninja there's a rotate button to help with the wall issue, it looks a lot like a recycling button.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 6:03pm

captainUSA72

captainUSA72

1 post

I prefer Union City. Not big on the facebook game feel.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 6:05pm

ArtyWng

ArtyWng

18 posts

I don't like this at all because I use google chrome and have a bad graphics card so it runs like (censored).

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 6:06pm

ArtyWng

ArtyWng

18 posts

Otherwise it's fine other than the crafting issues our friend Ninja told us about.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 6:47pm

Drakthar

Drakthar

4 posts

Could be nice if I could view my some friend's compound (they started after me, so we're not in the same map :\\ )

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!