Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 7:32pm

NOSAKIAS

NOSAKIAS

3 posts

Does anyone know if the game is going to become p2p after the beta is closed?

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 8:12pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

Armorgames needs to arrange it so that you can craft items w/o using fuel-it'll just take longer. something like 15 minutes per lvl of the item should work. Also, AG should make it so that you can craft basic crafting components (cables, nails, gauze, handles, etc.) w/o using fuel, at a rate of 1 minute/unit of basic material (wood, metal, or cloth) that the item requires. Each item will require an amount of basic material equal to what is gained by recycling it.

You can find fuel without purchasing it, and many thing can be crafted without it.

Armorgames needs to make all the walls of the compound transparent; the top right diagonal wall is opaque, and doesn't change when you scroll over it. Makes it really friggin hard to properly place buildings.

There's a button on the bottom right that allows you to change the bird's eye view of your compound. It makes placing things much easier.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 8:14pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

Does anyone know if the game is going to become p2p after the beta is closed?

The beta already ended. Your playing the full game right now (With updates coming soon).

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 8:42am

Harkonmaxx

Harkonmaxx

1 post

hey if any one would like to team up with me in a few levels, message me and i will give ya my ingame name :)

just started today and im loving it :) it' a bit laggy for me but i can still fight so im happy :)

one question i read on the game page that people can co-op so im looking for friend in game.

if the co-op is not implemented any one that is knowledgeable let me know thanks :)

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 8:58am

z4ksmith

z4ksmith

1 post

Is there any way at the moment to increase the limit on how many of every building you have? E.G. I have 2 water collectors, but I want more than 2.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 9:14am

Torilu88

Torilu88

10 posts

@z4ksmith
I don't think you can, Even with upgrades.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 10:28am

koukep

koukep

2 posts

i like this game !

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 11:16am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

113 posts

Dead Zone is a bit similar to first Resident Evil, hehe :P I like this game :D

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 12:05pm

apokalypce