Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Chinese Holocaust

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 12:10pm

samiel

samiel

355 posts

The little known chinese holocaust was an Ungodly event it acured during the same time as the Jewish Holocaust but in my opinion was far more horrible due to the way the way the people were exucuted.I could tell about some of the things that japanese soldiers would do to the chinese but I would probably be banned from the forum.I encourage everyone to research it when they have a moment.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 1:07pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Nanjing. Unit 781. Sook Ching. The brutal killings of Chinese Citizens wherever they went.

Finally someone knows our plight eh?

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 4:45pm

danielo

danielo

1,396 posts

the japaneas in ww2 were racist as much as the nazis were, even more maybe. what they did in all of these island is just horrible.
and as the germans, i dont 'blame' this day generations. but they should know what there grandfather did.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 8:36pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

I could tell about some of the things that japanese soldiers would do to the chinese but I would probably be banned from the forum.

probably not. as long you are informing people whit facts.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 9:34pm

Kalb789

Kalb789

658 posts

dont 'blame' this day generations. but they should know what there grandfather did.

I feel like they all know what happened and how horrible it was.  They shouldn't feel any shame in it whatsoever.  It wasn't their doing, and every country has its "not so bright-and-shining-moment"

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 11:51pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

I feel like they all know what happened and how horrible it was.  They shouldn't feel any shame in it whatsoever.  It wasn't their doing, and every country has its "not so bright-and-shining-moment"

I agree with Kalb here, what someones ancestors did techincally should mean nothing to them. If i had a great grandfather who slaughtered Jews, should i feel bad? I don't think so because i'm very pro- Jewish, with a lot of Jewish friends. I didn't kill em.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 10:12pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

My Great father was a japanese POW and he died in captivity
His buddies said that glass was ground and put in there food

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 12:23am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

If they even were given food in the first place....

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 3:57am

dair5

dair5

2,479 posts

I didn't know about this until I read a couple chapters on it in a book a couple of years ago. I was really surprised because I hadn't heard of it at all before. I never learned about it in school, and even after taking Global, I still don't think we covered it much, if at all. In the book that I read, (the first few chapters) it said that the Japanese government tried to keep what happened a secret from their own people for a little while; that their government didn't put it in their textbooks at first. Is this true?

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 5:26am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Yeah it is, even today in Japan.

Reply to The Chinese Holocaust

You must be logged in to post a reply!