ForumsWEPRThe Chinese Holocaust

45 10800
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

The little known chinese holocaust was an Ungodly event it acured during the same time as the Jewish Holocaust but in my opinion was far more horrible due to the way the way the people were exucuted.I could tell about some of the things that japanese soldiers would do to the chinese but I would probably be banned from the forum.I encourage everyone to research it when they have a moment.

• 45 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

[quote]

Well because the topic at hand is China. If you want to discuss Israel, make a new thread, just don't conflate this thread mate. [/quote
that was just a point and not so unrelated either

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oh, pooh have it your way.

Anyway, apart from the Chinese, the Japanese also felt most of the other races of Asia were inferior to them, such as the Koreans.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And japanese thought very low of surrender and preffered to die than surrender.
and that is one of the reasons they maltreated their captives.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

There is still a deep animosity between China and Japan today, just that most dont realize haha. Even the diaspora feel anger.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

There is still a deep animosity between China and Japan today.

japan only has a small defensive army, they never fight abroad anymore.
why would china (who is able to take down 95% of the world) be scared or angry whit them?

oh well i guess there are more examples of this in the world.
not that it's going to cause anything.
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

all i remember is Kim Jong Ill

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@Party

They're not scared at them, buy they're extremely angry at them due to three aggressive Japanese wars, two decades of oppression and territorial dispute today. China can crush Japan, but the Japanese are protected by the Americans, and anyway China won't be stupid enough to invade.

Kim Jong Ill? Wtong thread....

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@Party

They're not scared at them, buy they're extremely angry at them due to three aggressive Japanese wars, two decades of oppression and territorial dispute today. China can crush Japan, but the Japanese are protected by the Americans, and anyway China won't be stupid enough to invade.

Kim Jong Ill? Wrong thread....

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@Party

Kim Jong Ill? Wrong thread....

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

@Party

Kim Jong Ill? Wtong thread....

Woah, triple post. Nice.

Anyways, my whole graduation, including the student speakers, principal, and superintendent, focused on the Jewish Holocaust. That's all they talked about! There are hundreds of topics to talk about but they focused on the Jewish Holocaust. It's as if they forgot the other Holocaust, the Chinese one. Pretty sad.

I hate my generation, but maybe it's who we were taught by that made us act like this...
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

maybe it's who we were taught by that made us act like this...

it's always like that.

older generation is worse. and younger generations are worse.
the best generation is the generation you live in yourself.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

They're not scared at them, buy they're extremely angry at them due to three aggressive Japanese wars, two decades of oppression

well just like germany has japan shown themself as good people the last 67 year. the leading and newer generations are totaly not like what they were a 100 year ago. it's time to grow over it i guess.

territorial dispute today.

so have we whit belgium and germany. it's no reason for war.
that stuff can be done diplomatically.

China can crush Japan

loads of countries can.
but yea....
the Japanese are protected by the Americans

is a good point.
but then again. why would some1 invade japan? they are loved by so many people because of it's extraordinary culture. and wont do any harm.
(except for their future robot army whit godzilla as leader =P (saw that in a movie))
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

well just like germany has japan shown themself as good people the last 67 year. the leading and newer generations are totaly not like what they were a 100 year ago. it's time to grow over it i guess.

Unlike Germany which actively teaches about the Holocaust, the Japanese try to keep it under wraps. And when they bring up a territorial dispute, they do it in a fashion that brings up the memories of WWII; it's not like Belgium and Germany. The Chinese issue is inexplicably mixed up with the racial issue, which gives it a much more scary edge.

I'm not saying the government will invade; the same cannot be said for Chinese warmongers though.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Thepunisher, sorry for the delay, but i was Busy torturing handicapped innocent Palestinian orphans.
for a long time i considered you an intellegent man {not that i say you are not}. so I thought you wont fall to offensive, baseless and even racist declarations. even that i am a demoneac zoinist didnt mean that i cant be a peacefull man who want peace.
as you will be mad if someone will say the old stuiped stereotypes on terrorism and Ignorance who Supposedly describe the the Arab peoples.

anyway,

the diffrunte is that japan after the war was in a huge shock }the two nucealer bombs}, and the fact that it was the first military defeat of japan sience a very long time. it broke there ideaoligy of them as a superior race, but also the breaking of the superiority of the emperore and the Deformed bushido code.
and also, the chinese regiem who came after the war was communist, while japan was a democracy. if any nation in that time demand such a thing, it could hurt the image of the western world against the communist world. so it was a interest of the western world to 'forrget' this, so japan will become againt a powerfull faction against communisem in the far east.

this is why i think it is still a "secret". we prefer to hear why the communist regiem is bad while free japan is a great place.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

i think taht it is mainly politics.

after the war, there were, as i sure you know, two factions, the communist group {russia china cuba and etc} and the "western"/NATO group {usa, west europe and japan}.
the NATO group afcours sided the democratic japan. as china was communist, showing any sighn of morality weakness to the democratic side was Dangerous. so NATo "forgat" this part in history. even forgave about the war. japan was now not the empirelist violante and racist nation as it was pictured in the propaganda of just 5 years ago, but as a cool robot, anima, sushi and fascinating history nation. we remmember the picture of a japanese officer run with his katana toward the americans solider, but not him killing POW and local citizens of new-guinea and the philipins. we know the heroic kamikaza but not the mass killing in china. because, while in the both side of germany the war was ideaoligist, in the east if was a real fight. while in west germany they Taught them to remmember what they did and be sorry for it, and in the east they Taught them that they were good communist and were against the nazis, so they dont need to be sorry for anything, in the east it was - the "west" {west in influence} side forgat, so they will still can be morality superior on the "east" side, while the east remmembered, but was muted by the west who didnt wanted to hear, and even by its own leaders, who wanted to remined lokking strong and invinsible.

Showing 16-30 of 45