ForumsWEPRThe Chinese Holocaust

45 10802
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

The little known chinese holocaust was an Ungodly event it acured during the same time as the Jewish Holocaust but in my opinion was far more horrible due to the way the way the people were exucuted.I could tell about some of the things that japanese soldiers would do to the chinese but I would probably be banned from the forum.I encourage everyone to research it when they have a moment.

• 45 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Nanjing. Unit 781. Sook Ching. The brutal killings of Chinese Citizens wherever they went.

Finally someone knows our plight eh?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

the japaneas in ww2 were racist as much as the nazis were, even more maybe. what they did in all of these island is just horrible.
and as the germans, i dont 'blame' this day generations. but they should know what there grandfather did.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I could tell about some of the things that japanese soldiers would do to the chinese but I would probably be banned from the forum.

probably not. as long you are informing people whit facts.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

dont 'blame' this day generations. but they should know what there grandfather did.

I feel like they all know what happened and how horrible it was. They shouldn't feel any shame in it whatsoever. It wasn't their doing, and every country has its "not so bright-and-shining-moment"
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I feel like they all know what happened and how horrible it was. They shouldn't feel any shame in it whatsoever. It wasn't their doing, and every country has its "not so bright-and-shining-moment"

I agree with Kalb here, what someones ancestors did techincally should mean nothing to them. If i had a great grandfather who slaughtered Jews, should i feel bad? I don't think so because i'm very pro- Jewish, with a lot of Jewish friends. I didn't kill em.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

My Great father was a japanese POW and he died in captivity
His buddies said that glass was ground and put in there food

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

If they even were given food in the first place....

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I didn't know about this until I read a couple chapters on it in a book a couple of years ago. I was really surprised because I hadn't heard of it at all before. I never learned about it in school, and even after taking Global, I still don't think we covered it much, if at all. In the book that I read, (the first few chapters) it said that the Japanese government tried to keep what happened a secret from their own people for a little while; that their government didn't put it in their textbooks at first. Is this true?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah it is, even today in Japan.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

thepunisher, im very sorry for your great father way of death.

what make us look at the similarity between the east and the west. thing such as these happened in stalingrad too. more in the orient front, the battle became almost dog fights, when bands of soliders fighting for every room of a building or even for the next hill or big tree.

when we look at WW2 we picture ourself the epicness of the blits, the big battles who look so excitning, but in reality it was hell for everyone envolve. like the Chinese, the russians, the jews the Gypsies and later the germans, the kazzaks and the japanese. everyone sufferd.

i do not say this to Belittle of any group, as the chinese got massacer in the streets and the jews, you all know about the death factories. but we need to remmember that war is not the one we "remmember", wher knighits charge at each other and then geive a hand to there enemie to rise him up. its not the one wher the two kings fight about a title and the peasentes dont even care. now days, war get stright to hatred of the other. its became that war is a war between "races" {a 'word' that i realy dont like}.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

This wasn't a battle; like the Holocaust, this was deliberate targrtig due to race. This happens out of the battle; Chinese citizens were simply rounded up and shot. I live not far from where a mass grave was discovered a few ears back. While yes, battle rage does turn us into killing machines devoid of emotion, let us not forget that such atrocities happened after the battle. Just like the Jews were just gathered and massacred, not on the battlefield, so were the Chinese. It's actions like the Nanjing Massacre where Japanese soldiers placed bets on how many heads they could literally chop off that differentiate this from just battlefield killings.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

thepunisher, im very sorry for your great father way of death.

what make us look at the similarity between the east and the west. thing such as these happened in stalingrad too. more in the orient front, the battle became almost dog fights, when bands of soliders fighting for every room of a building or even for the next hill or big tree.

when we look at WW2 we picture ourself the epicness of the blits, the big battles who look so excitning, but in reality it was hell for everyone envolve. like the Chinese, the russians, the jews the Gypsies and later the germans, the kazzaks and the japanese. everyone sufferd.

i do not say this to Belittle of any group, as the chinese got massacer in the streets and the jews, you all know about the death factories. but we need to remmember that war is not the one we "remmember", wher knighits charge at each other and then geive a hand to there enemie to rise him up. its not the one wher the two kings fight about a title and the peasentes dont even care. now days, war get stright to hatred of the other. its became that war is a war between "races" {a 'word' that i realy dont like}.

From a guy who's fore fathers occupied the land he is on by force
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Hey don't diverge from the topic onto a fight....

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Hey don't diverge from the topic onto a fight....

Why not, on one hand he talks about atrocities of reich and violence is bad and on the other, his comrades are pretty much doing the same to palestinians.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Well because the topic at hand is China. If you want to discuss Israel, make a new thread, just don't conflate this thread mate.

Showing 1-15 of 45