ForumsSupport Forumsearchbar renovation/tweak

18 3666
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, i noticed recently that the armor games search bar is under construction. I am sort of puzzled as to why though? Any ideas as is to why it might be temporarily down for the moment?

• 18 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

ah ok, thanks. I was always mainly asking what do "you" think they are doing to it.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

They are probably fixing it or upgrading it. Ask a Moderator or an admin for your answer.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Oh hey, I just realized that when I read the post, well yeah I think they're just upgrading it since it never really 'worked well'. They've been saying they're trying to make it better for some time, and hey, they might even be adding a User Search. =D

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hmm, the user search would be really helpful. Im so pleased with the site upgrades! THe guys at the office must be busy busy!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oh you know it! Day in and day out is probably constant work. Web sites are hard to keep together especially one like this. I am just very pleased, hmmm better word, ecstatic, that this is getting upgraded. Sometimes I want to find a link to a copied thread for someone, but the search is too general.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Ya, i have tried searching for a key word in a topic title, and it comes up with over 4,000 hits. It is sort of really annoying.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it really needs an upgrade. It is really hard to do that. I know. I help run a site. It is tons of work.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

ther search isnt advanced at all. I guess they r making it better

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

@Bigbowla
Maybe, AG has been a little jumpy for me, often it won't let me log in or when I go into a forum it'll tell me 'Oops! Can't Find That!' a lot, but then again, maybe it's just my computer.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Hmm I just noticed this now I was wondering why I couldn't use the search bar!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

mm...

I noticed this problem too! Temporarily Disabled! I hope the new search is much better!

They should make a joke and put NO TOUCHY! there instead of temporarily disabled!

KingRyan

DanielH
DanielH
71 posts
Nomad

I need the search bar it really helps me

Signed,

Sister Sister

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Well Daniel it should be fixed soon I pick soon I ki da miss it!

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

it's totally messed up. you cant search the forums properly at all. the games worked fine for me tho. I am very happy that they are doing so

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Hey I just use the tag or the categories it is not that hard

Showing 1-15 of 18