Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Computer Gadgets and Toys

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 9:47pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,974 posts

I have no idea of specs and stuff. All I know is my computer is old 'Datel Systems' or someone made it but that's all.

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 9:57pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,644 posts

Knight

I have no idea of specs and stuff. All I know is my computer is old 'Datel Systems' or someone made it but that's all.

If you're on Windows XP or 7 and have my computer or computer icon on the desktop, right click on it then go to properties, you'll find a brief description like this.
On my older laptop it says:

Windows Vista Home Premium
Toshiba Satellite A305
Intel core 2 Duo CPU T6400 2GHz,
3 GB ram
32 bits OS

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 8:22pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,644 posts

Knight

Just got my new speakers! I'll let them run with my internet radio for 8 or 10 hours to break them in.
I won't know before a week if I like the quality or not.

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 3:15am

SSTG

SSTG

11,644 posts

Knight

Wow, the Creative Gigaworks T-40 and the Behringer UCA 202 DAC together sound amazing!
I've been playing some music non-stop since I got them to break them in and tonight I went to play a Crush The Castle 2 Players Pack game and while listening to the intro music, I could actually hear more details! I like the music even more now!

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 1:38pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,974 posts

Well I tried your suggestion SSTG. This is what I got.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6307/u70r.png

I clicked on all the things I don't get any properties. But I think when I start up my computer there's a button that has it. I'll go try and find it.

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 1:42pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,974 posts

Ok I found it.
Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Core 2 CPU [email protected] GHz
2 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE

I'm not sure if that's good or not...?

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 1:54pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,644 posts

Knight

I'm not sure if that's good or not...?

That depends, if you only play AG games you should get by with it.
Also if you remove all the useless animated things, blinking cursor, etc, your computer will be a little faster. More ram would be better though.
Think of RAM as the room where you work and the hard drive as the storage room. If your working area is 1 x 1 meter, you have a hard time moving around but if it's 10 x 10 meters, you have plenty of room to move and add furniture.

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 11:49pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

It also depends on how much free space you have on your computer. I used to use a laptop with a 3rd gen Intel Atom processor, 4GB of ram, and 2Gz. Now this sounds decent but there was only 40GB of free storage which made it run very slow. If you regularly play games on your PC, make sure that you have at least 120 gigs(possibly less) of free space.

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 8:23pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,644 posts

Knight

Posted Sep 15, '13 at 2:24pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,644 posts

Knight

Why isn't it updated on the Tavern page? It says last post was on August 15.
Am I invisible or something?

Reply to Computer Gadgets and Toys

You must be logged in to post a reply!