ForumsForum GamesTell us about the new RPGs you have made [Need to sign up for the list in the post]

5 2382
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So this is for all the active RPG players who want to tell the other members their new made forum games, RPs, RPGs or anything like that. First to be allowed to post in and tell people the new RPG you have made you will need to sign up right here. When you have signed yourself up, you will be able to tell the other people in the list about your new RPGs made.

The list
Jeff1999
fetheryhorse6
danielo
StormDragon
Omnihero10
PerryKid
skydragon720

Soo... oh well. If you are in the list. You rock

-Jeff

• 5 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Werewolf in the village!

this game is a RPG not based on remmembering states or items. its about making desiciuns, talking and convincig other peoples.

in this game, there are some werewolf in the village.
the villagers need to get rid of the werewolfs. they do so by voting every day {game day} to who they think is a werewolf.
the werewolf in retunt can kill a villager every night.

the game is full with spiecel jobs, like the village elder, the City guard or the alpha werewolf.

a very fun and thrilling game! everyone are importent and everyone can move the game one way or the other!
werewolf .

http://raborak.com/nikisiou/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/20070927werewolf.png

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

2 more peoples to go

any other DMs have a game to offer?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I just made a game, it will include soundtracks, everybody will have a random storyline and no 2 players will have the same. Its based on the Minecraft Hunger Games or Minecraft Survival Games. The game will need at least 3 players to start and if it has only 1, he will just be having a storyline that still wont include battles until i reach 3 or more players. The name is cool: The Armor Games RPG. Now the game is right in this link:

And what do you expect me to write here?

-Jeff

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I made an ancient fantasy RPG, seeing as i always see medieval fantasies, yet not many based on the times of the Roman empire, Grecian City States, and such. I have a beginning story quest for people to complete before they go out on their own.

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10384371/ancient-lands-ancient-fantasy-rpg]

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

whoops

Fixed

Showing 1-5 of 5