Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Conspiracy

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 10:50am

toemas

toemas

347 posts

I believe the conspiracy of the government in worsening the education system, therefore generating a plethora and gamut of people believing in conspiracy theories, resulting in immense amounts of fun for the men in Washington.

lol

i hate to believe in conspiracy theories but there is some weird stuff going on like the national weather service buying 46000 round of ammo kinda weird if you ask me...

as for Cryptids i think there 100% real there just animals that we have not discovered yet, i have not heard any acounts of the government covering things up but ya never know

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 10:53am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

s for Cryptids i think there 100% real there just animals that we have not discovered yet

Oh yeah, this for sure, but i don't think it's a conspiracy. I just think there are parts of the world man hasn't ventured or discovered yet.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 11:00am

majesty2450

majesty2450

9 posts

Ok... Redirecting part of my post to conspiracy from Romney Obama...

Here is a little thing I came up with that will make people think (hopefully):
The government is pissing people off... The government is trying to force things onto the people... The government is trying to over tax the people... Starting to sound like the British during the colonial era when we were still part of them... The government is taking away the people's power and we need to stop them. They wish to overtake the people, but our fore founders were smart. They knew this would happen again and that the people would be in trouble, so they added a simple right: The right to bear arms. By adding this they didn't think that it would make people equal to each other, instead they knew that it would make people equal to the government. If every citizen was carrying around a gun then you would have the worlds 3rd largest army. Can somebody explain to me why the democrats want to limit the peoples only defense (guns). It makes no sense to take the guns out of legals hands because criminals will still get them due to the smuggling and wide open borders we have with both Mexico and Canada. Remember cars are made of metal and dogs can't smell firearms. Sort of gives me a feeling of insecurity and the thoughts that maybe the democrats are trying to take over the US?...........

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 11:50am

keeton52

keeton52

975 posts

What do you mean by this?

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. What I mean is; When the main researcher into this phenomenon, David Paulides, asked for information on these disappearances he was told several excuses or got the runaround. After so much digging he got a call from someone...I forget who. That someone said...basically: You will not get this information. He was literally denied the rights to investigate, denied proof, probably even denied that these people ever even existed.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 11:56am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

Can somebody explain to me why the democrats want to limit the peoples only defense (guns).

I don't mean to go off-topic, but how is a gun a persons only defence?

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. What I mean is; When the main researcher into this phenomenon, David Paulides, asked for information on these disappearances he was told several excuses or got the runaround. After so much digging he got a call from someone...I forget who. That someone said...basically: You will not get this information. He was literally denied the rights to investigate, denied proof, probably even denied that these people ever even existed.

The call thing is pretty interesting, adds the spark to the conspiracy of it. Pity there's probably no proof of said phonecall.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 12:23pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

The government is pissing people off... The government is trying to force things onto the people... The government is trying to over tax the people... Starting to sound like the British during the colonial era when we were still part of them... The government is taking away the people's power and we need to stop them. They wish to overtake the people, but our fore founders were smart. They knew this would happen again and that the people would be in trouble, so they added a simple right: The right to bear arms. By adding this they didn't think that it would make people equal to each other, instead they knew that it would make people equal to the government. If every citizen was carrying around a gun then you would have the worlds 3rd largest army. Can somebody explain to me why the democrats want to limit the peoples only defense (guns). It makes no sense to take the guns out of legals hands because criminals will still get them due to the smuggling and wide open borders we have with both Mexico and Canada. Remember cars are made of metal and dogs can't smell firearms. Sort of gives me a feeling of insecurity and the thoughts that maybe the democrats are trying to take over the US?...........

I just laughed so hard here. The Democrats dont all want to reduce the right to own guns, some want to reduce the number and type of guns you own, whilst at the same time cracking down on the total amount of guns in the market and stepping up security.

If you honestly think your magnum or shotgun is going to have a slight chance against even a light tank you're a nutter. The government could "have taken over" any time they wanted.

As far as conspiracy theories go, this ranks very highly on the fruitcake score.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 12:23pm

majesty2450

majesty2450

9 posts

I don't mean to go off-topic, but how is a gun a persons only defence?

What other defense would we have if they take our right to bear arms away they can take all the others... 'Bring a knife to a gun fight'.
Its not like every person knows how to make a bomb out of grocery store items...
What else would scare the government enough to not try and take all our rights away?...

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 12:27pm

majesty2450

majesty2450

9 posts

Wow fail you posted 2 seconds before me....
If we had RPG's and stuff it might. Give me armor penetrating ammo and a 50 caliber rifle....

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 12:27pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

What other defense would we have if they take our right to bear arms away they can take all the others... 'Bring a knife to a gun fight'.
Its not like every person knows how to make a bomb out of grocery store items...
What else would scare the government enough to not try and take all our rights away?...

They have the biggest and meanest military machine in history. And you have a peashooter. No, it's not fear that keeps the government at bay, its the desire to govern this bloody nation and the need to put up with all our crap that keeps them going. Is it easy ruling? No. Is it a good paying job? No. Conspiracy theories can only go so far before they're frankly tiring and insulting to the people, who no matter how screwed in their mental faculties, are doing a hugely undesirable job.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 12:29pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

Wow fail you posted 2 seconds before me....
If we had RPG's and stuff it might. Give me armor penetrating ammo and a 50 caliber rifle....

Not going to demean you, but the US army practically strolled through Iraq twice before the insurgency, sweeping away the regional power of the ME. Will you fare any better?

Reply to Conspiracy

You must be logged in to post a reply!