ForumsWEPRConspiracy

32 13398
BlackThroneBlade
BlackThroneBlade
3 posts
Nomad

Are there conspiracies that you deem to be true? I have reason to believe that the government has discovered cures for some diseases but they are withholding their information. Why is that, you may find yourself asking. For a number of reasons, you may find me replying.

They can make a lot of money through medicines, hospitals, fees, etc. They can limit the population of Earth.

What do you think?

• 32 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

medication only costs the government money.
they don't make profit whit it.
if any would hold it back then it are the pharmaceutical companys. not the government.

also is it every scientists dream to discover or make something that makes a change. when they do, they publish it. they want everyone to know about their discovery.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Aliens and Cryptids.

Strange disappearances. One of the ones that really comes to mind is the disappearance of Dennis Martin. He was 6-8 years old and was playing with his family in the Smokey Mountains. They were playing Hide n' seek. When the boys father came to find him he was gone. Just like that, no trace. Not too far off in Tennessee another family was watching deer and taking pictures, when they heard a little boy scream. The father of that family ran up a small hill and saw a very unkempt man, almost looked like a bear, running away at breakneck speed. They made the report. There was already a huge search party but after so long they were forced to quit the search by the Green Beret. The Green Beret are only allowed to be called in during matters of National Security. Why was one possible Bigfoot sighting and a possible kidnapping from that very Bigfoot deemed A National Security threat?

There's also The Skinwalker Ranch. Some of the claims are Giant Black Haired Bigfoot, UFOs, werewolves, pillars of light, disembodied voices, cattle mutilation, the sound of heavy machinery under the earth, and circles in the dirt...kind of like crop circles.

In the end you can't really deem it true. It's all speculation.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

1) I do believe the government knows more than what they tell the general public (especially involving extra terrestrial life forms), however I do understand and agree with their not telling us. People would freak out way too easily, I mean look at how people reacted when they heard about a stone tablet that said we would die in 2012 (which is complete b.s. by the way..)

2) I'm sorry but 9/11 just has a lot of sketchy stuff involved with it. The steel used for the towers breaking from the heat of the flames even though they are able to withstand much more heat, nails and small pieces of skin being found in the rubble but not the Black Boxes from the planes (which are made to withstand crashes/collisions), the hole made by the &quotlane" at the Pentagon, etc.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I mean look at how people reacted when they heard about a stone tablet that said we would die in 2012 (which is complete b.s. by the way..)

As a matter of fact, it has been fully proven that there will not be an apocalypse and that the Mayan Calender does not end but cycles. It's only the beginning of a new cycle. The problem with it all though, People still believe it will end. So in a sense the world will probably still come to an end. All I can say is make sure you have canned food, a way to cook and keep warm, water, and can openers. Maybe a gun. I predict riots and looting.

9/11 just has a lot of sketchy stuff involved with it.

While it's true that it just isn't all right, there's nothing we can do to prove anything. Even "Eyewitness acclaims" don't seem right. But the strangest thing about it all is that the buildings fell straight down. From that type of collision, one which probably wouldn't topple a building of that size, a straight collapse is highly improbable if not impossible.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I believe the conspiracy of the government in worsening the education system, therefore generating a plethora and gamut of people believing in conspiracy theories, resulting in immense amounts of fun for the men in Washington.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

the world will probably still come to an end. All I can say is make sure you have canned food, a way to cook and keep warm, water, and can openers. Maybe a gun. I predict riots and looting.

hahahahaha, prepair for a hoax. i'm glad that wont be needed were i am. xD

resulting in immense amounts of fun for the men in Washington.

and those on the side-line watching them go crazy.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

As a matter of fact, it has been fully proven that there will not be an apocalypse and that the Mayan Calender does not end but cycles. It's only the beginning of a new cycle. The problem with it all though, People still believe it will end. So in a sense the world will probably still come to an end. All I can say is make sure you have canned food, a way to cook and keep warm, water, and can openers. Maybe a gun. I predict riots and looting.

Mhm, end of an era - not a prophecy. Not to mention that even if there was the assumed end of the world - would we not all be dead now? I mean when the calender system changed, we had the introduction of leap year, and skipping days. All this would add up making the actual Mayan "End of the earth" the wrong date in our terms.

As for 9/11, i think there's something there. I also think it will never be proven.

Keetons post about the strange disappearances has striked my interest, so i'm away to read up on that. Boom.
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Keetons post about the strange disappearances has striked my interest, so i'm away to read up on that. Boom.

I even came across this knowledge by chance. Looking up people who go missing mysteriously. How in some of these cases the government has refused to even look. Parks keep knowledge hidden. The Green Beret is highly illogical as well.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Parks keep knowledge hidden

What do you mean by this?
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I believe the conspiracy of the government in worsening the education system, therefore generating a plethora and gamut of people believing in conspiracy theories, resulting in immense amounts of fun for the men in Washington.

lol

i hate to believe in conspiracy theories but there is some weird stuff going on like the national weather service buying 46000 round of ammo kinda weird if you ask me...

as for Cryptids i think there 100% real there just animals that we have not discovered yet, i have not heard any acounts of the government covering things up but ya never know
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

s for Cryptids i think there 100% real there just animals that we have not discovered yet

Oh yeah, this for sure, but i don't think it's a conspiracy. I just think there are parts of the world man hasn't ventured or discovered yet.
majesty2450
majesty2450
9 posts
Peasant

Ok... Redirecting part of my post to conspiracy from Romney Obama...

Here is a little thing I came up with that will make people think (hopefully):
The government is pissing people off... The government is trying to force things onto the people... The government is trying to over tax the people... Starting to sound like the British during the colonial era when we were still part of them... The government is taking away the people's power and we need to stop them. They wish to overtake the people, but our fore founders were smart. They knew this would happen again and that the people would be in trouble, so they added a simple right: The right to bear arms. By adding this they didn't think that it would make people equal to each other, instead they knew that it would make people equal to the government. If every citizen was carrying around a gun then you would have the worlds 3rd largest army. Can somebody explain to me why the democrats want to limit the peoples only defense (guns). It makes no sense to take the guns out of legals hands because criminals will still get them due to the smuggling and wide open borders we have with both Mexico and Canada. Remember cars are made of metal and dogs can't smell firearms. Sort of gives me a feeling of insecurity and the thoughts that maybe the democrats are trying to take over the US?...........
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by this?

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. What I mean is; When the main researcher into this phenomenon, David Paulides, asked for information on these disappearances he was told several excuses or got the runaround. After so much digging he got a call from someone...I forget who. That someone said...basically: You will not get this information. He was literally denied the rights to investigate, denied proof, probably even denied that these people ever even existed.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Can somebody explain to me why the democrats want to limit the peoples only defense (guns).

I don't mean to go off-topic, but how is a gun a persons only defence?

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. What I mean is; When the main researcher into this phenomenon, David Paulides, asked for information on these disappearances he was told several excuses or got the runaround. After so much digging he got a call from someone...I forget who. That someone said...basically: You will not get this information. He was literally denied the rights to investigate, denied proof, probably even denied that these people ever even existed.

The call thing is pretty interesting, adds the spark to the conspiracy of it. Pity there's probably no proof of said phonecall.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The government is pissing people off... The government is trying to force things onto the people... The government is trying to over tax the people... Starting to sound like the British during the colonial era when we were still part of them... The government is taking away the people's power and we need to stop them. They wish to overtake the people, but our fore founders were smart. They knew this would happen again and that the people would be in trouble, so they added a simple right: The right to bear arms. By adding this they didn't think that it would make people equal to each other, instead they knew that it would make people equal to the government. If every citizen was carrying around a gun then you would have the worlds 3rd largest army. Can somebody explain to me why the democrats want to limit the peoples only defense (guns). It makes no sense to take the guns out of legals hands because criminals will still get them due to the smuggling and wide open borders we have with both Mexico and Canada. Remember cars are made of metal and dogs can't smell firearms. Sort of gives me a feeling of insecurity and the thoughts that maybe the democrats are trying to take over the US?...........

I just laughed so hard here. The Democrats dont all want to reduce the right to own guns, some want to reduce the number and type of guns you own, whilst at the same time cracking down on the total amount of guns in the market and stepping up security.

If you honestly think your magnum or shotgun is going to have a slight chance against even a light tank you're a nutter. The government could "have taken over" any time they wanted.

As far as conspiracy theories go, this ranks very highly on the fruitcake score.
Showing 1-15 of 32